The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Bailed out half way through, utter rubbish, just made for hits on their video I bet.

You didnt miss anything by bailing. Its a crap list, Only 4 varieties of infected...Yeah its based on the longevity of human infected. What are they wanting? Random bug versions? and complainging its a Playstation exclusive...Its Naughty Dog? Gameplay over storyline?? Really?? Just no.

Soldato
Looks incredible as a game but I still don't entirely like where it seems to be going, still kinda wish they had stopped with part I. I'll obviously play the living hell out of it and hope to be proven wrong.

Also, no way some of those environment and enemy interactions aren't scripted, looks too damn good to be true, Ellie's animations as well. If they aren't, hats off as that was probably the most realistic movement showcase I've seen in gaming.

Soldato
Looks incredible as a game but I still don't entirely like where it seems to be going, still kinda wish they had stopped with part I. I'll obviously play the living hell out of it and hope to be proven wrong.

Same here. TLoU is one of my fave games fullstop and I'd have rather they left Ellie and Joel's story and moved onto another. Having said that, this is easily my most wanted game - so bring it on!

Soldato
Not sure im keen on the trailer, seemed heavily scripted, would have preferred representative gameplay. I do also wish they had moved away to new characters/story. That being said it will be excellent and cant wait

Associate
I enjoyed playing as Ellie in the first game and wouldn't really be too fussed about playing as her in the second installment.

Joel was pretty cool and I hope he makes a return though.

Soldato
Whats going on with that gameplay.. almost all looks s rioted, deaths and combat look pre-rendered.. This cannot be representative of the final product.

Soldato
Whats going on with that gameplay.. almost all looks s rioted, deaths and combat look pre-rendered.. This cannot be representative of the final product.

Didn't look out of the ordinary to me the

God of war 4 visually was jaw dropping, I would imagine the scenes they selected where quite cinematic but represetitive of the final product. It will be very far into development now.

Soldato
Joel will die at the start, giving Ellie the rage to fight through the game, he will appear as visions/apparitions throughout the game giving her moral guidance.

Back
Top Bottom