The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Hehe! When that light strip fell I did jump.

Curse Naughty Dog and bloody generators. Uncharted 1 all over again.

Oh sweet Jesus that generator room/area nearly sent me into a fit. I almost ran out of ammo before figuring out what I had to do.

Back to TLOU, I'm not a fan of scary games, either. In all honesty if a game is getting too intense I'll tend to put it down and leave it seeing as I get enough stress from other sources, thanks.

I almost quit at the university but managed to get through the dark part on the lower level first attempt. Might have given up if I'd failed that several times but had a flamethrower I think and went all rambo after I'd thinned the crowd.

Totally agree that PS4 and PC is a great gaming combination now. I'm enjoying online play much more than on PC because all my local mates have PS4s. Finding people to play online with PC has always been tricky for me as most of my friends refuse to stump up the cash for a gaming rig. I can't be bothered with randoms anymore although I've played with some good OCuK chaps in the past.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm playing Left Behind at the moment on Remaster. Geez the footsteps with the headset. Even sneaking. No wonder the AI can hear you. You can hear every creak and crunch. This is intense the slower you go.

Bloody cat startled me in one scene.

Permabanned
What a crap trailer. Completely unforgettable with no real connection to the previous game (except that it’s potentially Ellie’s mum)

I think it maybe a flashback to earlier on in the outbreak and it's Ellie's mum hence the knife in stomach part as she is pregnant with Ellie.

Very excited. The first one is one of my all time favourite games.

Soldato
What a crap trailer. Completely unforgettable with no real connection to the previous game (except that it’s potentially Ellie’s mum)

It's well known your not a big ND fan in general and typically hate on all things PlayStation in your empty fanboy life.

The trailer looks decent enough, quite a contrast in the 2 we have seen.

No doubt they will knock it out the park as usual and delivery an exceptional experience.

Soldato
With all the recent discussion about single player content not being viable it's nice to see Sony continuing with story driven games. Long may it continue.

Good point.

If the quality is there then single player experiences have a place still.

This is likely the bar though and not every dev can get to this level.

Soldato
Interesting side story potentially, but still keen to see where they go with Joel/Ellie

New facial animation tech is amazing! They've even modelled blood vessels...

Soldato

Isn't it being unforgettable a good thing? ;)

I am concerned with the direction. It seems to be walking the lines of the crappy walking dead tv series but tbh this is a few minute section so shouldn't really judge it out of context I guess

Soldato
Trailer is crap, TLOU wasn't good because it was violent, it was good because the characters and script were excellent. Might as well be a Walking Dead trailer.

But meh, tis only a teaser, I'm sure the game will be excellent still.

Back
Top Bottom