The Last Of Us

I've just got to Philadelphia... around a third of the way through the game I think. I don't like the claustrophobic indoor bits with Clickers, they make me jumpy. :(

The skyscraper tower bit near the beginning where you had to clear out the room of runners and clickers was easily the most nerve-wracking part so far, especially as I had the special sight thing disabled... horribly tense atmosphere.

Awwwww ive finished it :(

Where is this awesome ending though? Was pretty dull.... More than 1 ending? or just the 'i swear' ending?

Apparently that's all you get. There is a lot of debate about the end. I read an article where the developers were discussing the character and that the player is just a participant along for the ride that is the story, and this inevitably means some people will be frustrated by some of the decisions made by Joel because you may not agree with his controversial mind set. To give the player a choice over the ending would go against this logic.

Here is the article.

"A number of our colleagues have expressed frustration with having to "shoot the doctors" that are operating on Ellie"

I straight blew there heads off with my shotgun, no messing about :p

"A number of our colleagues have expressed frustration with having to "shoot the doctors" that are operating on Ellie"

I straight blew there heads off with my shotgun, no messing about :p

I always blow them away on every playthrough, please note I am not a psychopath!

You have no choice on the matter, if you walk up to them he just does the same, hence the discussion in the article that you as the player are not the one making the decisions for the lead character like you would in a free roam game. You are simply along for the Joel ride.

Finally got all the weapons upgraded!

However... it looks like my Plus games are glitches on the comics..

Once you get to the winter section with Ellie and you open her backpack to check all the comics there... all of the comics are in her backpack already.. which means they cannot be collected and therefore cannot unlock the trophy.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start a 4th play though lol

Finally got all the weapons upgraded!

However... it looks like my Plus games are glitches on the comics..

Once you get to the winter section with Ellie and you open her backpack to check all the comics there... all of the comics are in her backpack already.. which means they cannot be collected and therefore cannot unlock the trophy.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start a 4th play though lol
Try looking at the front cover, back cover, zooming in to them and then reading them. If Ellie starts talking wait until she's finished.

Anyone who got the ps4 version but also had finished it on PS3 is it worth it? I finished the ps3 one (haven't gotten the expansion yet though) and about to buy a PS4 for destiny and was wondering how this is on PS4

Anyone who got the ps4 version but also had finished it on PS3 is it worth it? I finished the ps3 one (haven't gotten the expansion yet though) and about to buy a PS4 for destiny and was wondering how this is on PS4

Yeah I finished it on the PS3 as well. I really enjoyed playing it through again. If you've already played through it though I wouldn't recommend playing it again on anything below Survivor. It's almost like a different game on survivor - obviously the broad game is identical but the way you tackle situations is mainly completely different due to a lack of supplies.

I think Survivor is probably like Hard on most other games. It ain't that difficult really. It's a challenge but not frustratingly difficult IMO.

Was survivor in the ps3 as well? If i was 10 years younger i would play it in that mode with the huge amount of extra time i had in my disposal, now with the huge backlog of games staying there i dont have much time to throw in trial and errors. That is one thing that put me off in GTAV where you have to find where you need to go. Stupid linear games have spoilt it for me and now i cannot play open world games :P

Back
Top Bottom