The Last Of Us

I'm only playing it on normal.

Going gung-ho clearly doesn't work......

Don't worry, I played on normal too and really enjoyed it, and found some parts pretty challenging (that part being one of them).

Stealthily grab brab the first runner from behind that's standing facing away from you around the corridor in the direction you fell down. Then go back and go into the room on the left and wait for the runner that keeps going on the circuit down the corridor and into the room... stealth him from behind. The clicker can be taken out with brick or bar, then you just have to deal with the other runners. Takes a few times but you'll get it. :)

Did you throw the brick at his head or use it as a weapon ?

and how to do equip the knife once you've made one?

You don't "equip" it, it's an automatic option when you grab someone from behind.

Brick are best used as a hand weapon (if you have nothing else), and will take out a single clicker before breaking.

Mehh, really not enjoying Left Behind so much. If I wanted to watch an hour of cinematics of two girls cavorting around a mall playing on rides and going inphotobooths I'd watch ceebeebies. It's nice to have a bit of backstory on Ellie, but considering how childish it was, it was way too long before it snapped back to the current timeline.

Left Behind should have been a 1 hour job, the majority of the stuff in it seemed to be just designed to waste time and drag it out for a few hours more... the last part was quite tricky though.

Ok, just finished Left Behind. The last part was indeed bloody tricky even on Normal mode... when I killed the large group of hunters, and then another group appeared along with infected, I was like "WTF, reeeaally?"? :eek:

However, after a fair few deaths, I whittled them down and enjoyed watching the clickers take out the rest muahahaha.

Despite the overly long mall teen teen shennigans, it was still enjoyable, if unspectacular.

Just started Tomb Raider, seems awesome. :)

Ok, just finished Left Behind. The last part was indeed bloody tricky even on Normal mode... when I killed the large group of hunters, and then another group appeared along with infected, I was like "WTF, reeeaally?"? :eek:

However, after a fair few deaths, I whittled them down and enjoyed watching the clickers take out the rest muahahaha.

Despite the overly long mall teen teen shennigans, it was still enjoyable, if unspectacular.

Just started Tomb Raider, seems awesome. :)

I've beatin TR 2 times. I love it. can't wait for part 2.

Ok this game, or should I say the friendly AI is REALLY hacking me off now. Going through on grounded and that idiot Bill just will not stop firing his bloody weapon when I'm trying to kill the clickers in the High School, or they are both getting in my way when I'm trying to get through a door, or they just stand and look on as 3 or 4 enemies go for me.

die, reloed, die, reload, die, reload, die, reload.....
...reload, die

ugh :(

Just wanting some advice for people who are familiar with the MP side of things, bit annoyed I got to week 6 then all of my survivors died. I know you do challenges to keep them alive which reward you with survivors ie Down 10 people = 5 survivors, what I want to know is why when I got to the 5/6th weeks were all of the challenges taking survivors away from me instead of rewarding me? I had over 90 at one point and in the space of a week in game I'd lost them. Don't fancy going for the trophy again if there's something obvious I'm doing wrong!

^

I wouldn't worry about the population risk challenges unless they are 100% risk. The key is to choose the easy challenges for those and the more challenging ones for the ~30% risk challenges.

I think you can even turn off the PS4 on any of the days if you're not going to accomplish the challenge. I've never tried it but I'm sure I read that some where.

Thanks mate, I must have been doing it wrong then! :D

No problem mate :).

I always found the 30% population risk challenges buggy anyway, they always took more survivors than 10%, so I wouldn't worry to much about your population. They only unlock hats and masks anyway :). The supplies are more important.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom