The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Prime)

Soldato
Why are you guys still posting here? Clearly you hate the show, you’ve made that clear but still seem to be lingering round like a bad smell :)

Some of us are enjoying it and come in weekly to talk about the episode, theories , plots etc and all you are doing is basically **** posting ruining for the rest of us.

Soldato
Why are you guys still posting here? Clearly you hate the show, you’ve made that clear but still seem to be lingering round like a bad smell :)

Some of us are enjoying it and come in weekly to talk about the episode, theories , plots etc and all you are doing is basically **** posting ruining for the rest of us.
It's a forum for discussion and the thread in question has a topic that people find interesting, quite simple really

Soldato
It's amazing how this need to be explained every week.

The Witcher, but not about The Witcher. What a farce, another fem-fest. Cavill should quit.

What utter twaddle, there's no blue pill red pill, this is a flat-out no-holds barrred, don't even care if you know it - a 100% man-hate show, made by beta women who ain't getting any for beta women who 'aint getting any either!

:D

Have you any shred of dignity left that you'd rather shill for this than have self-respect for yourself?

Hopefully the "un-woking" of the DC Universe isn't too far away with Zaslav charge.

So the BBC have said that that woman was indeed the first Dr, not Wiliam Hartnell.

So yeah 60 years of Canon thrown onto the woke bonfire.
Picard is woke garbage, it shouldn't be 2nd in a list of anything unless it's 2nd in a list of emasculated and ruined carachters. You'll be telling us Discovery is good next. As ever Jonny you're QC has serious issues!

It was boring woke trash, sideline the male protagonists forefront the Mary Sue's...almost to be expected now. Just like Foundation it's one of those that if you watch late at night or in the dark, or maybe even in bed, you'll find yourself in and our of sleep wondering what bits you were awake for and how far you have to rewind. The casting and acting were terrible, the only real actor innit, RP, clearly phoning it in, she must be hoping it's cancelled. Apparently it cost a lot of money to make, I have no idea what they spent it on (maybe RP?) It all looks so cheap, and is dismal on the eye.

It has the feel of a terrible YA novel slung onto the screen by the SyFy channel. It's not interesting, it's not exciting, there is no drama, no tension, nothing. The story-telling? lol! if you're not heavily invested in WOT to begin with, this is not going to enthrall you the way GOT.

They clearly had no confidence in their writers, or in their ability to pull a classic high-fantasy epic off and should have spent much more time on world-building and carachter development. If your cast is poor, then you have to have the story and the world be intruiging and exciting, this is like watching paint dry.

For some reason they have already commited to two more seasons, they're going to have to do a hell of a lot work to turn this around to get a 4th. Slightly better than Foundation 3.5 out of 10.

Cancelled them all, too fragmented, not enough quality, too much woke trash. Modern entertainment (and everything else) is rapidly turning into "Can we pick your pocket every month?" - And my answer to that is, "No you can't, **** off".
Hmm makes sense, you are just a bit miserable aren’t you :cry:

Last edited:
Associate
Great episode, really enjoyed it. The Elrond storyline seems the best one done at the moment. Glad that the Galadriel character is getting over her angry teenage persona and some decent development is taking place.

Soldato
Hmm makes sense, you are just a bit miserable aren’t you :cry:

Tell me where I'm wrong in any of those posts...

I'm not "miserable" I'm accurate. Also I can see through all the old tired cliched defences the simps for terrible entertainment toss out "You're miserable" "If you don't like it stop watching" "You're an 'ist or a 'phobe"

Like water off a ducks back, they have no effect whatsover, and will not alter my posting habits one jot!

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
He's got a point, he was almost a side character in his own show. No where near enough Geralt focus and it suffered for it, especially when Cavill is head and shoulders above anyone else in it :)

It turned into another girl-boss show. Still better than this tripe though.

What a waste of Cavill, who 99% of people would have been tuning in for.

Soldato
Tell me where I'm wrong in any of those posts...

I'm not "miserable" I'm accurate. Also I can see through all the old tired cliched defences the simps for terrible entertainment toss out "You're miserable" "If you don't like it stop watching" "You're an 'ist or a 'phobe"

Like water off a ducks back, they have no effect whatsover, and will not alter my posting habits one jot!

:)

Oh and PS I'm flattered by your research, very touching.

:D

Last edited:
Soldato

No-one is stopping you discussing anything or posting anything, why don't you just put us on ignore?

So put me on ignore and discuss the show!

;)

Back
Top Bottom