The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot !!...

Is there any way to lower the level of the castle by removing traps and higher level monsters or is that it when you level up? I was find at level 6 but only added a couple of extra monsters and it went up to level 7. From what I can see removing them doesn't go down again?

Is there any way to lower the level of the castle by removing traps and higher level monsters or is that it when you level up? I was find at level 6 but only added a couple of extra monsters and it went up to level 7. From what I can see removing them doesn't go down again?

If it is indeed tied to average monster level, it's based on what you've created and researched rather than what's active in your castle. But it could also be tied to how many rooms you know, or you maximum defence rating.

So what's the easiest way to get 6k gold to upgrade my heart to let me get past level 9? I've been farming level 10 NPC dungeons, but I don't know if there's any faster way.

So what's the easiest way to get 6k gold to upgrade my heart to let me get past level 9? I've been farming level 10 NPC dungeons, but I don't know if there's any faster way.

I'm using the chance to level up my knight to Lv10 as well.

Logged on this morning, a guy threw himself at my defenses 4 times before managing to beat it. Made off with a lot of money though when he did make it :(

Big boss monsters seem to be pretty overrated though! A couple of well placed Dr Skull's are far more powerful!

Lol gutted. No-one seems to be attacking me, 2 people tried and died, but that's it.

iviv I gave you a challenge in my dungeon, have a go and see what you think of it :)

SneakyBear is my IGN.

Attack the following players for easy gold/exp/lifeforce..

Sparkky, Sigmund_drake, Yakuzi, Willstyle, Jimsen, Cozzymonster, Reminiscence

These are all either level 6 or level 10 derp farms, easy to kill, gather up entire castle and lay waste.. its fun.. (just go to add friend, type in their name, click on the link, click attack, no need to add as friend)..

On a side note, I just got accused of cheating, because I have a dragon.. lol..

Looks interesting, but is this pay to win eg you have to buy upgrades to stand a chance? Or is the starter pack fine without having to buy anytihng else?

It's not pay to win, it has been slightly discussed in previous pages.

You can buy weapons/armour but they don't really benefit you as the 'bling' currency is better spent on speeding up research and other things.

You can always wait until it's released then try it out, however it's a fun game and easily worth £7.

These are all either level 6 or level 10 derp farms, easy to kill, gather up entire castle and lay waste.. its fun.. (just go to add friend, type in their name, click on the link, click attack, no need to add as friend)..

Thanks for the list, easy exp and loot :)

On a side note, your level 14 archer is too much for my level 7 castle, ya bugger!

You can buy weapons/armour but they don't really benefit you as the 'bling' currency is better spent on speeding up research and other things.

You can always wait until it's released then try it out, however it's a fun game and easily worth £7.

Thanks, will give it a go :) Poor timing with the steam sale but screw my savings. :p

Yes and no. While not exactly pay to win, paying gets you access to a much more powerful dungeon, faster. For instance the aforementioned dragon, Mr Firesly costs 2,600 blue resource, whichever that one is. Or you can get it for 360 of the premium things, which saves a massive ton of grinding and means you can put the blue stuff towards upgrades, for example. The usual thing you can expect from most games with in-game currency you can purchase.

Castle Level

Is some sort of average using the 2-3 highest levels of traps and mobs you have in play as well as any in your storage/inventory. And only the portal seems to affect this level as well still not sure on what level maybe a minimum castle level to portal level?

So you have 15 level 18 derps, 1 level 16 durr , 8 level 16 Defend-O-Trons, and 20 level 10 snotters, 8 level 14 smelly archers and 5 level 18 hamster wheels. (just a sampling)

So the snotters are to low level they don’t get counted in the averaging the same way if at all. The smelly archers may or may not can’t be 100% sure yet.
But the rest mobs, traps, and boss do
So that’s 1518 (for derps) + 116 (for durr) + 816 (defend-o-trons) +518 (hamster wheels)
So 270+16+128+90 = 504
504/29(number of level whatever used don’t know if there is a weighing system yet for some mobs)
17.3793….. I think they round down for this and round up if it’s over .5

discussion and more on this at
https://www.themightyquest.com/en/f...ics/questionhowcastleleveliscalculated?page=3

cheers for those mate, so easy to farm even on a lowbie undergeared level 8 Knight :D:p:D

Damn, the shield time is only 2 hours at castle level 11. :(

Seems extremely unfair as up until now invaders have been a similar level, but now the only defenses I've lost have been to level 16+, who are taking almost 1k of both resources at a time...

Back
Top Bottom