The muslims are at it again

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
OMG They've burnt a card! Although I think it's silly . . big deal?

I'm sure you'll all sleep tonight (I hope?)

OMG they burnt a Koran !!!!! Kill the infidels.... OMG they arrested a muslim, wow it is like a police state for muslims here..... OMG they won't let me wear the full veil to school ..... I'm sure you'll sleep just fine.

Isn't it amazing how reasonable you can be when muslims are being silly and yet how outraged you are over something like a cartoon....

OMG they made a cartoon of the prophet !!!!!oneoneone.

Soldato
VIRII said:
OMG they burnt a Koran !!!!! Kill the infidels.... OMG they arrested a muslim, wow it is like a police state for muslims here..... OMG they won't let me wear the full veil to school ..... I'm sure you'll sleep just fine.

Isn't it amazing how reasonable you can be when muslims are being silly and yet how outraged you are over something like a cartoon....

Context, taken, out of?

Permabanned
trojan698 said:
Yeah, they're offending the head of hallmark, this is a big deal people. Naturally a topic worthy of a 15 page thread.

Was making a cartoon of mohammed worth mass demos, anger, murder, rioting etc? Didn't seem like a big deal to me, yet the reaction was.......

Only of course we did not even publish them here. For what reason? For fear of a reaction. Why should we be afraid to upset a muslim in the UK? Why?

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Context, taken, out of?
Is it? Seems the same to me. Or when it isn't going the muslims way it is a big deal and when it is just burning something related to a christian saint it is nothing......
HYPOCRITE.

Soldato
VIRII said:

What's wrong with rising above it? Why should we get all no swearing when they burn a hallmark card just because they nearly died about a cartoon? Who cares! Try using your energy getting riled up about something worthwhile.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
If spie will allow it, i see myself buying a quran and setting it alight, posting it here and on you-tube just for the sake of making a point. One thing though will i be swiftly arrested?

So let me get these right your going to burn a religious book because they set light to some Valentines Cards!

I've got to say the burning of books doesn't sit well with me religous or not, the fact your talking about burning a book that many hold dear to their beliefs makes me wonder about your motivation TBH.

HEADRAT

Permabanned
trojan698 said:
What's wrong with rising above it? Why should we get all no swearing when they burn a hallmark card just because they nearly died about a cartoon? Who cares! Try using your energy getting riled up about something worthwhile.
Well no-one is marching calling for beheadings are they, no riots, no murders etc......... or could you provide a list of what we may talk about.....

Man of Honour
HEADRAT said:
So let me get these right your going to burn a religious book because they set light to some Valentines Cards!

No I think his reason, is more of a protest against Muslims, not just the extremists, but ever Islam that protests and asks for be-headings, war on the uk, imprisonment of people who speak out about islam, want shia law ect ect ect ect.

Not just the valentines cards. Valentines card just shows there mind set of a much larger problems.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
The first pic of the eight is off Indonesia, the most populous muslim nation in the world.

I think they're race is a bit more liberal then those in India/Pak

Permabanned
Spie said:
I thought I left a few for amusement value. May as well suspend them too if they refuse to play ball :D

I'll bite ;)

That photo is taken in Pakistan. The people burning the cards are doing so to protest as what they see as a foreign culture being imposed upon them.

Isn't that the problem a lot of people here have, with percieved cultures being imposed on the UK?

Soldato
VIRII said:
Was making a cartoon of mohammed worth mass demos, anger, murder, rioting etc? Didn't seem like a big deal to me, yet the reaction was.......

Only of course we did not even publish them here. For what reason? For fear of a reaction. Why should we be afraid to upset a muslim in the UK? Why?
Stop being so foolish Virii.

I'm sure you have something you value. Wife? Daughter? Son?

Now stop being ignorant for a second and consider this; Muslims who value something as much as you have that status for whatever. Now just consider this, they value the prophet above all. Without jumping on the "stupid religions" bandwagon. Consider this scenario for a second.

Those who do so, full well know they're insulting something that has an elevated status in their belief.

You all know, I dont even need to explain it.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Is it? Seems the same to me. Or when it isn't going the muslims way it is a big deal and when it is just burning something related to a christian saint it is nothing......
HYPOCRITE.
Hypocrite? I see a little something called 'rubbish' coming from you.

When did I ever say it was fine?

Last edited:
Soldato
HEADRAT said:

I've got to say the burning of books doesn't sit well with me religous or not, the fact your talking about burning a book that many hold dear to their beliefs makes me wonder about your motivation TBH.

HEADRAT

Nah I see my self (not planning - Two different things) :) burning a quran and letting the world know about it, like i said to prove a point that violence is not the way to do things. Im sure those who uphold the spirit of valentine will see it as an insult. Besides, this aint the first time we see then burn things to make a point perhaps follwoing in their footstep and paying them in their own coins might just grab their attention.

My motivation is actually them tbh.

Suspended
It makes sense it was taken in Pakistan.

What with the price of cards, they could never afford to burn them in the UK. Especially those pop up ones, and the ones with the tune when you open it up.. and.. .

Associate
VIRII said:
But it is NOT incitement to racial hatred, especially according to your link.
As muslims can and have burnt effigies, union flags etc in the UK a mass koran burning seems fine to me.
True, Islam is a religion not a race, but Muslims think of themselves as one race and anything anti-Islam is often described as racist. However, having read my own link, it seems despite the name of the offence, it does protect against religious groups as well as race, but only Jews and Sikhs which I find surprising. I still think he would be arrested though, even if it weren’t specifically for that offence.

Back
Top Bottom