The muslims are at it again

Man of Honour
dark_shadow said:
So was I. I'm personally yet to come across a muslim who wants such actions. I must be living in a strange place of Sheffield I guess?
no, most Muslims are fine. But there is a large portion that aren't. I think the Islam council needs to voice it opinion more, that the extremists aren't doing it in Islams name. there's been a few out crys by normal Muslims, but no where near enough.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Again far from it. There are many ways to raise awareness to an issue. This is the way i see fit after countless other ways failed.

So you think burning a religious book is a proportional response to burning a few lousy Valentines cards :confused:

AcidHell2 said:
no, most Muslims are fine. But there is a large portion that aren't.

:confused: :rolleyes: honestly this gets worse.

HEADRAT

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Hypocrite? I see a little something called 'rubbish' coming from you.

When did I ever say it was fine?
You said burning valentines cards was no big deal and you were sure everyone would still sleep well at night.
I can say the same about the mohammed cartoons.
THey wouldn't harm you or make you ill.

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Is anyone forcing them to buy Valentine's cards?
No, their argument is that the media is making more and more of a deal out of the festival each year and youths are being pressured into adopting the festival. You know how peer pressure works.

Permabanned
dark_shadow said:
Huh? It was just the one small march with handful of people. I'm sure if they felt, they'd express it amongst others.

The one soon after was much larger and that was completely different. I think you're getting confused.
How many is a handful in numbers? 250? 500?

If we had published the mohammed cartoons (they were news after all) how many muslims would have demonstrated? Just a handful hmmmmm?

Soldato
VIRII said:
Oh so it is OK for you to have a belief in something and to elevate it.
However if I value the british and western way of life which includes the freedom of speech to criticise islam and to mock it and burn the koran then in your eyes it is LESS important than your beliefs?

Burning the union flag is an insult to my beliefs.
Building mosques in the UK is an insult to my beliefs.
Demanding muslim uniforms is an insult to my beliefs.
Blowing up tube trains is an insult to my beliefs.
Demanding beheadings is an insult to my beliefs.
If you and people like you can't take some criticism and attacks on your beliefs then you do NOT DESERVE to live here in this country. This country was not founded to protect your beliefs.
Oh don't start the 'Freedom of speech' again.

It's really wearing off. "You swear at my momma and I'll swear at yours."

Please, I'm sure we have something more fruitful to discuss.

Man of Honour
HEADRAT said:
:confused: :rolleyes: honestly this gets worse.

HEADRAT

makes perfect sense 1 pearson out of a 100 is a small proportion.

10000 out of 10000000 is a large proportion all though still vastly in the minority.

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
So you think burning a religious book is a proportional response to burning a few lousy Valentines cards :confused: HEADRAT

Stop been pendatic or whatever the word is man. Read my ******** post and what i have said. I cant be bothered re-writing the sameline over and over due to you NOT reading it in the first place.

Soldato
crystaline said:
Better be an stamped addressed envelope. I don't want the tax-payers having to pay the postage on that.

That's two sarcasms in one thread, I wonder where you stand on the issue...

In one case you may stay, in the other we may have to send you back*

*Destination not yet determined

B&W

B&W

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
no, most Muslims are fine. But there is a large portion that aren't. I think the Islam council needs to voice it opinion more, that the extremists aren't doing it in Islams name. there's been a few out crys by normal Muslims, but no where near enough.

So if I dont speak out then you automatically lump me in with the "kill all unbelivers" category?

Wondeful logic you have there.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
B&W said:
The first pic of the eight is off Indonesia, the most populous muslim nation in the world.

I think they're race is a bit more liberal then those in India/Pak

Quoting it again, seems as if everyone just ignored it.

Permabanned
Al Vallario said:
Just a few minority groups of religious extremists who are proud of their culture and don't want to see foriegn cultures imposed on their nation's youth.

Oh the hypocrisy...
Oh the lack of linguistic comprehension.
Impose..... you need to look it up. Then later when you have understood the meaning fo the word could you explain *who* is *imposing* valentines cards on their youth?

Man of Honour
B&W said:
So if I dont speak out then you automatically lump me in with the "kill all unbelivers" category?

Wondeful logic you have there.

No, but religions have to relise there in a multi culutra society and need to do some press release to keep them "popular".

Just like the SDA church had a massive out cry when reporters started saying wako was a cult started by an SDA member.

It's common sense to denounce anything like that and make people releasise it' not what the religion/group/people/person want.

Back
Top Bottom