The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Soldato
Kinda reminds me of what we did. Took a couple of years to see any fruit. You just have to be patient.

I'm realistic about it. At least this way you're not saddled with older players nobody wants if they don't perform or if someone else becomes manager they're still somewhat malleable and can be shaped according to whatever the new ideas are.

It really didn't help having 3 different people with different ideas deciding transfer strategy and policy since Wenger left: Sven Mislintat got ousted by Raul Sanllehi in an internal battle, Raul then got sacked for dodgy dealings, now it's Edu's turn despite the sparsely padded CV and as with his predecessor slightly too chummy relations with certain agents who conveniently sell us players we don't really want who then don't perform and are hard to get rid of. That's as much of a problem as what's happening on the pitch.

Soldato
Arsene Wenger knew the Kroenke's won't leave the club, so he left Arsenal & signed for FIFA so he can help Qatar group get the World Cup 2022 bid accepted which means they owe Arsene a favour and buy Arsenal to make it great again..Arsene Wenger has done it again :D:D

fez

fez

Caporegime
What is Arsenals plan or do they just not have one. They don't have an exciting young manager. They aren't showing any signs of erratic improvement which might signal a long term positive outcome. They aren't signing exciting young prospects to look towards the future. They just seem to be slowly sliding to mid table stability.

Soldato
Torreira and Guendozi were non starters. Torreira didnt want to be there and Guendozis an idiot. The only argument you have is Willock but you got good money for him so its perfectly understandable.

Soldato
Obviously hindsight is a wonderful thing but yesterday i was thinking, i wonder where we would be had we kept emery

we went 20 odd games unbeaten under him playing high press football then ozil came into the side and we drifted away. Was it emerys decision to play ozil or did he have orders/pressure from above?

I think emery could have won us some cups

Back
Top Bottom