The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Soldato
I dont think 200k is crazy to tie down one of the best attacking left wingers in the league

We need to offer saliba similar, the longer we want him to commit the more he wants. Saliba is crucial to us building

Last edited:
Soldato
if we dont pay him as you seem to think hes not worth it please tell us who we could sign to replace him at a similar level and then tell me how much he'd cost in transfer fee :o
Please tell me what these young players have won at arsenal vs the likes of Foden etc who ain't on 200k...

Absolutely stupid for arsenal to offer salary that not even some players who have won titles and champions league don't earn.

Have we seriously not learned from ozil and Co...

Comical if we all of a sudden give them all 200k above wages before they have even achieved or at least competed for the title and CL trophies in a full season or two

Soldato
Please tell me what these young players have won at arsenal vs the likes of Foden etc who ain't on 200k...

Absolutely stupid for arsenal to offer salary that not even some players who have won titles and champions league don't earn.

Comical if we all of a sudden give them all 200k above wages before they have even achieved or at least competed for the title and CL trophies in a full season or two

so if we dont tie them down how much you think Real Madrid/PSG will pay them because they will snap them up in a heartbeat

Soldato
Mane and Salah were not as highly rated at 21 as Martinelli is and they was both 21 over 10 years ago. Foden is currently in negotiations and will soon be on close to £200k a week and Mahrez was unknown when he was 21.
Doesn't matter about age. What matters is how good they are and what they have achieved.

And let's just say mane and Co have achieved a heck of a lot earning nowhere near 200k in doing it which is my point...

Same with city, city don't have much on 200k if I'm not mistaken and well there trophy cabinet over the last decade speaks for itself

Soldato
so if we dont tie them down how much you think Real Madrid/PSG will pay them because they will snap them up in a heartbeat
Dont think they would offer 200k per week, but those clubs are more than likely to compete for the highest trophies while arsenal won't (don't count just half a season...)

Sorry I personally don't agree with us giving any of our players 200k unless they prove they are good enough to compete for top honours in a season.

Look, if we win the league, yes give them 200k but now? Lmao madness they can easily turn off like ozil and abameyang and because there young, there career won't be in tatters and they will have plenty of opportunity to leave us

Soldato

You would 100% be the first complaining if they didn't offer them big contracts and they left cheaply, leaving Arsenal in the same position that have been for the past several years.

Soldato
You would 100% be the first complaining if they didn't offer them big contracts and they left cheaply, leaving Arsenal in the same position that have been for the past several years.
Wrong.

First of all, they wont get let go for cheap and 2nd of all. they have sweet FA and dont even lick the boots of the likes of Foden , salah etc who all been there and won stuff.

Sorry but i dont want a repeat of Ozil and Aubameyang

Soldato
Wrong.

First of all, they wont get let go for cheap and 2nd of all. they have sweet FA and dont even lick the boots of the likes of Foden , salah etc who all been there and won stuff.

Sorry but i dont want a repeat of Ozil and Aubameyang

You're weirdly unsupportive of your own players. The issue with the times of Ozil and Aubameyang was absolutely no planning, or cohesive squad planning - It's quite obvious the club has a plan in place, and has certain players it wants to build around. But you for some reason would rather not pay the players the wages, and go back to square one and need someone to build around again?

It really is quite bizarre seeing a fan actively wanting his club to not compete at the top.

Soldato
You're weirdly unsupportive of your own players. The issue with the times of Ozil and Aubameyang was absolutely no planning, or cohesive squad planning - It's quite obvious the club has a plan in place, and has certain players it wants to build around. But you for some reason would rather not pay the players the wages, and go back to square one and need someone to build around again?

It really is quite bizarre seeing a fan actively wanting his club to not compete at the top.
The Ozil / Auba situations are so different but he doesn't seem able to understand that.

Last edited:
Soldato

You fail to understand how the likes of City and Liverpool have built there team. Especially Liverpool.

Did they offer all there key players 200k plus before they competed for top honours?

And how is ozil and abameyang different? We also wanted to build a team around them...

Sorry but I disagree in giving saka and co stupid contracts when they have not proved they can tussle with the city's and the real Madrid of club football (domestically and in Europe)

For me it's all about proving first and earning the rights for top money after...

Also, what money do we use to pay all these players 200k...

We don't have champions league football money yet and who's to say that we will get champions league football next year?

We've played only 15 games ffs....

What's wrong with waiting until its proven that we went toe to toe with city for a whole season and got that champions league spot?

Back
Top Bottom