The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Associate
I think Gabriel is so underrated, ok, he can be a bit rash at times but he was immense against Leicester, best player on the pitch and that pass for the goal was absolutely spot on. Be interesting to know what the argument was all about at the end though!

fez

fez

Caporegime
In the current market Saka is worth every penny of that. Watching Arsenal recently and he is the guy who you feel is going to do something. Without him the creativity in the final third drops off massively. Some of the top performing players earlier in the season have dropped off a little but he is still a big big threat.

Soldato
In the current market Saka is worth every penny of that. Watching Arsenal recently and he is the guy who you feel is going to do something. Without him the creativity in the final third drops off massively. Some of the top performing players earlier in the season have dropped off a little but he is still a big big threat.
His consistently been a fantastic player. I remember the debate between saka and Arnold trent. Everyone laughed at me when I said saka is a better player

fez

fez

Caporegime
His consistently been a fantastic player. I remember the debate between saka and Arnold trent. Everyone laughed at me when I said saka is a better player

Was it true at the time though :p

Its almost impossible to compare players in different positions. One is a right sided forward and the other is a right sided forward playing in defence. :p

Soldato

Its almost impossible to compare players in different positions. One is a right sided forward and the other is a right sided forward playing in defence. :p
Yea it was.

Can't remember the whole details but I specifically said how Arnold is a very poor defender and that when saka first got into the senior team, he was playing at full back and defended better than Arnold.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Yea it was.

Can't remember the whole details but I specifically said how Arnold is a very poor defender and that when saka first got into the senior team, he was playing at full back and defended better than Arnold.

To be fair, I can't comment on his defending because I have never seen Arnold defend. I've seen him play really deep sometimes but I'm not convinced I have seen him act as a defender.

Caporegime

A while back there was rumours of Liverpool chasing him. Do you think he would have been a good successor to Salah or too different a player?

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
A while back there was rumours of Liverpool chasing him. Do you think he would have been a good successor to Salah or too different a player?

I would say they are broadly similar. Both are skilful and like to get into the box rather than stay out on the wings. I think Arsenal have done well to have a good run of form at this point because the likes of Saka would have probably had their heads turned if not. You just need to continue this form or the vultures will circle the likes of Odedaard and Saka.

Back
Top Bottom