The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Soldato
Ballot 2 failed. How can this be a well thought out solution? A failed ballot should give people a higher weighting in the next one they go in for. It's just a lottery now. Also, you are given a completely random seat. Utterly ridiculous.

fez

fez

Caporegime
3rd time lucky. Me and the missus off to the United game on the 3rd Sept. Annoyingly there is absolutely no choice in where you sit.

You're going to be watching it through your fingers anyway while we bang 5 past you lot. Doesn't really matter where you sit :p

Last edited:
Associate
What is going on with balogun? Why is he not even getting a chance in place of the miss firing Nketiah? He deserved a chance, I just don't get it. Why even take him on the tour?

Soldato
Meant to have an injury

on Flo Balogun’s absence:
He wasn’t available – he had a little foot injury, and he hasn’t been training with us, and he wasn’t available to us, that was the reason.

on if Flo has a role in the team:
Yes, we will have to see. First of all, he has to be fit and available to play minutes.

Last edited:
Associate
Meant to have an injury
All sounds a bit to convenient a story, something is going on there, I guess he's fallen out with Arteta, shame. I think he could have been a huge asset and whatever they get money wise I doubt they could replace him with it like for like.

Soldato
Jesus misses the start of the season after knee surgery. We won't play Balogun and Eddie is not good enough. Trossard can do a job but if we're thinking of spending 40 mil on a keeper surely that would be better spent up front.

Soldato
Eddie scored a few early on but we suffered massively later on. His all round game and link up play is severely lacking.

He wouldn't start at many teams in the prem.

Last edited:
Soldato
Eddie scored a few early on but we suffered massively later on. His all round game and link up play is severely lacking.

He wouldn't start at many teams in the prem.
im not on about eddie scoring im saying we didnt struggle for goals as a TEAM when jesus was injured

Man of Honour
Disappointing but not the end of the world. I would've hoped that Jesus would be able to gain a better understanding with the new additions that are likely to start in Rice and Havertz. Trossard (who's looked very this pre-season), Havertz, Nelson, and ESR can all do a job in that front 3. I'd like to see what Balogun can do with a decent run but doesn't look like its happening any time soon. Imagine we'll start Eddie early on and see if he can hit some kind of form.

Feels like we're going to have a bit of a rough start to the season.

Back
Top Bottom