The New Desks & Room Gallery

BigBrisy said:
desk2.JPG

Had to revert back to old case and smaller desk in last picture cause i've got a bambino on the way so i had to spare my room the computer normally sat in.
What do you think of the Cavalier, seems a good price for a possible new case. I have the same case as Sagaboy at the moment :p

BoomAM said:
Nice setup.
Are all them monitors on the top right connected to one PC? I can only see one. What video card/s are you using for that?

I love the fact that you have all those WhatHiFi mags around, and then have your projector sitting on some of them! :p

thanks, Actually i'm just using a dual head pci-e 6800gto for 2 screens, and then for the third that i just use for msn and chat room's etc, i just plugged in an old permedia2 3d card in a spare pci slot, correct me if i'm wrong but I think since windows 98se you could plug up to 4 graphics cards in your system and run them together.

yeah the cavalier is quite a nice little case, i actually prefer it to the TT Kandalf i bought, so that was another reason i went back to that case. Its also cooler than the TT considering that beast had 7 fans running it :eek:

lowrider007 said:
thanks, Actually i'm just using a dual head pci-e 6800gto for 2 screens, and then for the third that i just use for msn and chat room's etc, i just plugged in an old permedia2 3d card in a spare pci slot, correct me if i'm wrong but I think since windows 98se you could plug up to 4 graphics cards in your system and run them together.
Yeah you can, i was just wondering what cards you are using. :)

Here's mine:

Desk.jpg

Just the desk & iMac

Overview.jpg

An overview showing the Hi-Fi and Printers

Case.jpg

A close up of my Case

You'll have to forgive the furniture & wallpaper - it's a student house!

The beige box you can see in the foreground (particularly in the last picture) is an old Pentium Pro 200

My PC specs:

• AMD Opteron 146 @ 10x220 (FX-51 speeds!)
  • Stock (retail) HSF
  • 2X256MB Crucial ECC Registered DDR400 Dimms @ 220 Mhz 3-3-3-8 1T (Dual Channel config)
  • ASUS SK8V Motherboard (Via K8T800 chipset)
  • Antec Sonata Case
  • Antec TruePower 380W PSU (came with case)
  • NEC ND3500 16X DL DVD+/-RW
  • Sony 16X DVD-ROM
  • Floppy Disk Drive!
  • 120GB WD1200JB Western Digital Special Edition 8MB cache 7200rpm IDE Hard Drive
  • Internal Card Reader
  • PowerColor Radeon X800Pro 256MB DDR3 graphics card @ stock (12 pipes)
  • 19" ViewSonic VG910b TFT
  • Logitech Elite Keyboard
  • Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer v3.0A
  • Teac PowerMax 1300 2.1 Speakers
  • Windows XP Professional SP1

My iMac specs:
  • PowerPC G4 1Ghz Processor
  • 256MB RAM
  • CD-RW/DVD combo drive
  • 80GB Hard Drive
  • nVidia Geforce 4 MX440 32MB graphics
  • 15" TFT
  • Apple Speakers
  • Apple Keyboard & Mouse
  • Mac OS X 10.2.8 Jaguar

I've also got a Samsung ML-1210 laser, Epson Photo 810 inkjet and a Dell all-in-one

Hi-Fi specs:

• Sony ST-SB920 Tuner
  • Philips CD 753 CD Player
  • Cambridge Audio A5 Amplifier
  • Tannoy Mecury MX2-M speakers
  • Cambridge Audio interconnects
  • Gale Speaker Cable

Some very nice setups on there........ :)

Tell me somehting though guys..

Why the need for more than 1 pc ???? I'm baffled as to why people need 2 or 3 computers in there rooms, especially if they are the main users

Am i missing something here ???

i have 2 pcs and 1 laptop the main rig is for gaming and barebones is for image editing etc ie photoshop and the laptop is for work my m8 has 5 which he uses all the time has them all hooked up to 1 keyboard and mouse set :p

Some pics of my computers... rubbish in comparison to some of these but oh well :)

<--- main close
up

100d02434yd.jpg
<---main comp

100d02414fo.jpg
<---second comp using tv as second screen

Last edited:
All I ever see lately is people on this forum doing the old police thuggery thing. Annoys me. Stop trying to do the admin out of a job. They have mouths to feed to ya know :D You must either be admin or very strange if you are worried that some one has 5 lines in their sig rather then the required 4 LMAO

The annoying thing with chit chat in the galley threads (ok ok i know its hypocritical) is for those of us who are subscribed to them, getting loads of emails with "nice setup m8" and "what colour carpet is that?"

xb8browney said:
lol i have a xb8 why would i want a FG

huum lets just say FG with 26cc engine and the monster beetle verion well it can go over a house brick no prob cheaper on fuel as well no need for a specail starter for it ever just put fuel in pull and go lol think we better stop going off topic lol sorry guys o and i used to have a nitro rush :D

Back
Top Bottom