The New European Super (borefest) League

Don
Is it me, or do UEFA and Premier League bosses talk a good show, but actually haven't done anything to show the fans and those club owners they mean business, when you listen to their latest statements?
Isn't the answer to this obvious? UEFA and the PL need these clubs. There is a reason why UEFA have just announced plans to give these sides more money and more security and it's the same reason why at the last TV deal PL sides voted to give the bigger sides an even bigger slice of TV money.

Soldato
Isn't the answer to this obvious? UEFA and the PL need these clubs. There is a reason why UEFA have just announced plans to give these sides more money and more security and it's the same reason why at the last TV deal PL sides voted to give the bigger sides an even bigger slice of TV money.

I know what your saying, but how many times can you keep offering an olive branch before the penny drops

Don
I know what your saying, but how many times can you keep offering an olive branch before the penny drops
Forever, providing it's in your best interests. As I keep saying, the vast majority of owners and those that run these oraganisations are only in it for the money - the motivation for the decisions they make will be financial.

Caporegime
Good to see Pep speak out and even better to see the official City Twitter account post 'some' of his comments.

The Liverpool website didn't have a single mention of Klopp's comments against it from last night.

FMF

FMF

Associate
Forever, providing it's in your best interests. As I keep saying, the vast majority of owners and those that run these oraganisations are only in it for the money - the motivation for the decisions they make will be financial.

I disagree, I don't think either Chelsea or man city owners are in it for the money, it's their play thing.

Its the American owners that are the problem Glazers. Kronke and FSG. They don't like the fact that a pretty much nailed on top 4/5 has expanded and they don't like missing out on the CL money.

With Bayern giving a firm no I don't see how this can work as no European clubs are going to risk the potential fallout for not a guaranteed spot. So it's a league of 12 not 20, pretty boring of you ask me

Caporegime
MLS which seems to be the model they're following had it's first season in 1996 with 10 teams and it has 27 now. Any club that becomes worthy enough will be invited to join on a permanent basis you can be sure of that.

FMF

FMF

Associate
MLS which seems to be the model they're following had it's first season in 1996 with 10 teams and it has 27 now. Any club that becomes worthy enough will be invited to join on a permanent basis you can be sure of that.

Those clubs were set up to specifically join the MLS though no?

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom