The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Adidas confirmed as the new kit maker, biggest deal in the clubs history
You ******* kidding me?

You better not

Away for a ****

Omg it’s true it’s been leaked from the Amazon 4th episode. I knew the Adidas CEO was in the stands last season but then heard Castro had an Irontight agreement. We’ve must have been able to get out of it!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Seeing some social media posts of Bruno and Sam fender in full on Adidas’s gear. New contact maybe? Even tho still plenty left on his current deal. Or is it just full on Adidas’s promo’s. Wonder if we get any of the classics tops?

Soldato
Unless you have over 100points, you have pretty much no chance

I don't have any points personally but a lad at work has 108 and he's already said he won't be going to any. Will pray to the gods. Signal Iduna Park looks incredible. Few other are around are in the 90's and theyve already said this morning they won;t get a sniff.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I don't have any points personally but a lad at work has 108 and he's already said he won't be going to any. Will pray to the gods. Signal Iduna Park looks incredible. Few other are around are in the 90's and theyve already said this morning they won;t get a sniff.
Dortmund is one of the stadiums I’d love to go to. The yellow wall and atmosphere look great.

Caporegime
I ordered a personalised shirt for my son in switzerland and they didn't put his name on it nor does the invoice even mention I paid for it! took a whole 30 days for them to send the order too... what a disgrace...

I'll be glad when adidas take over... no wonder castore have a disgusting rep, worse than the saudi regime themselves !

Soldato
I think Howe has to make some big changes for Brentford. That midfield is just not working for him and it's quite hard to spot why other than stating the obvious and pointing out that Bruno looks like he's still pre-season. Tonali wasn't great at the weekend but thought he was our best performer in there so was quite baffled why he got hooked. Aside from his sloppiness for the first goal. We've looked far better with Longstaff in there.
It's time to blood the new fullbacks as that LB position is still weak. If Botman isn't fit then I think Id rather see Burn back there and Lascelles at CB providing he's not out braying charvas in toon the night before. Harsh on Targett as he's not had a lot of game time but he's just not good enough. Neither is Burn like but he's a geordie lad so you can't criticise him. Would like to see Barnes get a start too.

Would love him to start Wilson and Isak together.

Soldato
Steve Harper recovering after a subarachnoid haemorrhage :eek:. Ex premier league footballer, under 50, stroke. Is this being reported easier these days or is it actually on the rise? Or both?

Caporegime
Castore are absolute poop.
I ordered a shirt for my son in another country with a personalised name and number on the back.

They just sent a plain shirt... it's another country so not easily returned obviously and not really financially viable to do that...

I then moaned about it on an NUFC forum and discovered it happened to almost everyone....

The personalisation money is then refunded automatically so they are basically scamming people into buying a crap shirt knowing they can't really return it rather than refusing an order

Back
Top Bottom