The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
Soon....

20121209135718727.jpg

...the one I should have entered last night, doh!

Caporegime
Drinking captain morgans spiced rum from my captains morgans spiced tankard YARR!

only £11 for a 70cl bottle in a gift box with a free tankard @ morrisons, the tankard is pretty awesome as well
ill post a pic when i get more time

Caporegime
Drinking captain morgans spiced rum from my captains morgans spiced tankard YARR!

only £11 for a 70cl bottle in a gift box with a free tankard @ morrisons, the tankard is pretty awesome as well
ill post a pic when i get more time

Quite partial to a Morgans & Coke myself :) Asda has the 1 litre bottle for £14 atm.

Caporegime
Quite partial to a Morgans & Coke myself :) Asda has the 1 litre bottle for £14 atm.

Yea its pretty nice neat or mixed with pepsi (I dont have any cola atm)

heres a shot of the free tankard I got in a gift box for £11 for 70cl ( same price as 70cl normally costs)
EeCgR.jpg
I added the bottles for size references

I wish I would have got 2-3 of them now the tankard is pretty thick glass and nice quality

Soldato

Mum went to France over the weekend, picked me up a 40 pack of these, 38 left over christmas/new year :)

Also came back with plenty of nice looking wine and a selection box of 5 interesting looking french beers to enjoy on christmas day.

Soldato
local red wine from the Italian corner shop. fella in their is really nice but every recommendation he has done so far has not been to good. It always tastes nice but does not make my head spin

Back
Top Bottom