The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Probably the best place to ask, does anyone know the best place to buy (and price) a decent Honey Mead?

kd

Been playing Skyrim by any chance? :)

80adI8t.jpg.png

Found this in the foreign aisle, thought i'd give it a try. Not to my liking, quite sweet for a stout thats 7.5%.
They also had Nigerian Guinness, not the most likely place you'd think to find Guinness to be made :confused:

Caporegime
Lol, if you can find jameson gold. It is lovely matty, even very rare in bars over here. Last bottle i got was a gift from a mate in the bushmills distillery who bottled jameson. Very tasty stuff. Cheers, or as we say in ireland, slan abhaile.:)

Soldato
Lol, if you can find jameson gold. It is lovely matty, even very rare in bars over here. Last bottle i got was a gift from a mate in the bushmills distillery who bottled jameson. Very tasty stuff. Cheers, or as we say in ireland, slan abhaile.:)

The only thing I have is this?

_stripped_IMG_20130830_235910.jpg

VoG

VoG

Soldato
My elderly dad, bless him, brought me back a 1 litre bottle of 100 proof Southern Comfort from the states tother day, it's going down a treat, it's sooooo smooth it's sublime, but it's got a kick like a soddin' cart horse. :D

Soldato
Exactly the same here. I drank a bottle of it in the bath when I was about 18 and now (30 years later), even the smell of it makes me feel sick.

I was sat on top of the washing machine :( only a couple of years ago

The Porter from the above is extremely burnt and slightly choclatey, delicious.

Golden Ale is refreshing and flavourful.

I've already forgotten what the Gentleman Jack was like :D , but it was definitely nice!

Excellent trio of beers for a fiver.

Soldato
I dunno.. I remember we hosted that night so everything before and including the southern comfort was free! I would definitely still call it it bad times although that's mainly down to the week of food poisoning I had to endure thanks to my drunken antics.. :(

Wish I had another of those beers

Back
Top Bottom