The **Now Eating** Thread

Needed a snack and all I had was a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle. Either they've toned these down a lot or my tolerance levels have increased a lot. I suspect the latter, due to constant consumption of my home-made Habanero hot sauce. I used to find them ridiculously hot; now I find them slightly tingly.

This didn't quite turn out how I wanted and also ended up being a ridiculous amount of food. As I'm ill I really fancied something hearty though.

Rolled pork tenderloin (sous-vided at 57C for 2 hours) stuffed with mushrooms, shallots, garlic, sage, thyme and parsley. Roast potatoes, rainbow chard, tenderstem broccoli and a cheaty giant Yorkshire pudding. The gravy was from home made chicken stock with tons of caramelised onions. Pretty tasty.

rSMqRUR.jpg

Looks scrumptious FT.

Just finished a whole Piri Piri chicken and 2 portions of chips from my local grilled chicken place. Delicious, but I'm now very full. The 10" pizza and free 10" cheesy garlic bread will have to wait until tomorrow :p

This didn't quite turn out how I wanted and also ended up being a ridiculous amount of food. As I'm ill I really fancied something hearty though.

Rolled pork tenderloin (sous-vided at 57C for 2 hours) stuffed with mushrooms, shallots, garlic, sage, thyme and parsley. Roast potatoes, rainbow chard, tenderstem broccoli and a cheaty giant Yorkshire pudding. The gravy was from home made chicken stock with tons of caramelised onions. Pretty tasty.

Amazing to cook all that when you're ill though.

I normally make do with soup and crusty bread.

Been slow roasting a shoulder of lamb over a roasting tin with potatoes, onions and lamb stock. If it tastes as good as my house is smelling right now it'll be pure win!

Pics to follow

rSMqRUR.jpg
:eek: That looks absolutely incredible!

Said Lamb

df5af772-abfe-46bb-9a9f-938784b97037_zps3xgtuosa.png

With some veg from the farmers market

516ab421-8ab8-474e-8814-6c1aed25bea1_zpsea45iltl.png

Back
Top Bottom