The **Now Eating** Thread

I haven't had pork for months as I'm away at a place where they won't serve any - so you get turkey bacon and beef sausages for breakfast, it's all quite rank.

So I've put the order in to the gf, when I'm back home next month I want bacon and sausages for breakfast. Pulled pork or belly pork for lunch then a nice roast Ham for dinner :D

So not so much what are you eating, but what I will be eating is pig three ways, I'm that excited I had to post about it. God I miss pig.

That's what I'm like after I've been away in Egypt for a month. As soon as I land in Heathrow, I get myself a BLT sandwich while I'm waiting for my connecting flight.Then I'll have a pork pie when I get home. Breakfast the following morning usually consists of 1/2 a pound of bacon in a stottie.

I haven't had pork for months as I'm away at a place where they won't serve any - so you get turkey bacon and beef sausages for breakfast, it's all quite rank.

So I've put the order in to the gf, when I'm back home next month I want bacon and sausages for breakfast. Pulled pork or belly pork for lunch then a nice roast Ham for dinner :D

So not so much what are you eating, but what I will be eating is pig three ways, I'm that excited I had to post about it. God I miss pig.

David Cameron is that you?

Clearly he struggles in frying, so my suggestion is an easy way of poaching eggs. Your sarcastic comment is not needed. :rolleyes:

I associated the wok with frying when I first read your comment to be honest which I imagine FrenchTart may have done as well. Quite clear now you meant poached eggs, but then I'd do that in a saucepan personally.

Don't get so touchy, chill out.

Back
Top Bottom