• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
People bang on about nvidia's superior game ready drivers. But seems they dropped the ball on prey. By the time these drivers came out i completed the game :p

Associate
Does anybody know how I get rid of this notification?

Restart required
Your computer needs to be restarted in order
To finish setting up device:

Nvidia GeForce GTX1080 Ti

It came up after windows installed the driver for my new card. I then tried rebooting in safe mode and deleted any drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller. I then tried installing the latest drivers from Nvidia site which was slightly newer. Did this with clean profile thingy ticked but it still keeps showing the same notification about reboot required.

Nothing has changed on my system except replacing my sli 780 classified's with the new MSI 1080 Ti Gaming X

I hope it is a software error as the new card has crash my system more times today than it has in the past 2 years
frown.gif
New replacement card has arrived and all appears to work correctly now.

About a 50% increase over my old sli 780 classifieds

Caporegime
The only place I had frame drops was in the (not really a spoiler)
Reactor core

Other than than, locked 60fps at 4K highest settings

5930K @ 4300MHz | Titan X Maxwell SLI | Nvidia 382.05 driver

Soldato
Anyone use gameworks when they install new drivers ? Or is it best just just install purely the display drivers and not install gameworks ? I have it installed and running in background but don't actually use it to optimise games , could this affect in game performance ? Sorry if it's a silly question just never used it before

Soldato
Anyone use gameworks when they install new drivers ? Or is it best just just install purely the display drivers and not install gameworks ? I have it installed and running in background but don't actually use it to optimise games , could this affect in game performance ? Sorry if it's a silly question just never used it before

Do you mean GeForce Experience ? Gameworks is Nvidia's ingame graphical effects such as smoke, Debris etc... :p

Just install over using GeForce Experience.

Back
Top Bottom