The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenjey said:
Lynnie, what are we talking for dress code for girls?
Theonefour is going to want dressyish, whereas you can get away with indie gear in the krazyhouse. If we wear jeans, we will die in the krazyhouse, but skirt, heels and dressy tops may be too much?
Themed? :p

just read this

Skirts, heels and dressy tops are NEVER too much :D

Haly said:
I'm a pool virgin as well as a bowling virgin :o

good grief women!! ;)

Gilly said:
I'm really, really bad at pool.
eyebrow.gif

Davey_Pitch said:
They're nice tables too, and they have plenty of good cues for us all to use :)

Sounds great :) Me and Cliffy used to play pool every weekend for hours before we had the kids and I used to be quite good, bit rusty now though but still love playing :D

Davey_Pitch said:
Lynne and I have been chatting, and we're wondering now if Bar Med should be the definite new location. With a private area we can book (with room for up to 30 people), music that's dancy but not too loud you can't talk to the person next to you, and a central location, it's probably more suitable for us all. Does anyone have any objections to making this the new night place?

WOOOT !! Perfect !! :D :D

Piggymon said:
Sounds smashing ! :D

Sounds a little bit like chicagos with the layout , I love the sound of the Private Area :D
I'm not sure how "private" it actually is, we'll go out and check it one day :)

Robert: At the moment, the only cost prior to coming will be a hotel room if one is needed. If any more money is needed (as a deposit for anything), we'll probably pay it and collect the money on the day. Anyone backing out will then be chased down by a Don seeking money :D

Davey_Pitch said:
I'm not sure how "private" it actually is, we'll go out and check it one day :)

Private bit is private as it is for a party. The bonus is it keeps others out until we arrive and then nobody tries to go up there once party arrives. I've been in there when a party has been on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom