The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert said:
Definately interested. I'll see if a few of my mates from uni/home want to come. Don't worry, they aren't idiots (don't judge them by me ;) :p).
As said earlier in the thread (or it may have been another one :o), while we won't stop you bringing your mates, we don't recommend it, as it takes away from the OcUK experience, as you'd likely spend more time with them than talking to the rest of us.

A wise man once said

A Wise Man said:
Customers or not we've had non forum members at meets before, partners don't count (primerily becuase Roz and Amy are cute) and they can be detremental not to our experience but to the experience of the person who brings them, fair enough if they are active forum peeps but you can find yourself making very few new friends because you have other people there to associate with. We don't ban it of course, I'm just thinking of your experience

MB

Matblack said:
Can I be on the rubbish table? I believe Gilly beat me by about 7 balls. In my defence I was quite drunk at the time but then I suspect so was he :(

MB

Same here.....I may need the very very rubbish table. :o

Matblack said:
Can I be on the rubbish table? I believe Gilly beat me by about 7 balls. In my defence I was quite drunk at the time but then I suspect so was he :(

MB
Not a problem. Given our slightly competitive nature, I get the feeling Gilly and I might end up on the same table. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom