The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Jenjey said:
Fantastic hunny!

p.s. Have you ever been to Le bateau? Liquidation on a saturday night there is total awesomeness (and it's full of sexy indie boys too! - not that that matters hehe)

I have been there but not for a good while. Wasn't thast good when I went it was very quiet a few of my friends like it. Not into sexy indie boys I prefer sexy Evertonian rock Dons ;)

Associate
OP
Von Smallhausen said:
Tarts and Vicars or Pimps and Prostitutes.

I feel a poll coming on. Do you agree Dons' ?

Again not sure there will be a theme for the night. Might keep it simple like OCUK colour theme rather than serious dressing up. Thinking back to ventilation in the Krazyhouse I don't think many people wil want to be dressed up ;)

Associate
OP
Jenjey said:
Oh he's not even signed in, you don't need to say that :p

Anyhoo, quiet? Last time me overtonebliss and someone else went there, I can out err...similar to gillys apparant state after saturday night!
Besides, Gilly would love it there: he can wear trainers :D

He is sitting on my bed playing grand theft auto ;)

Trainers are good :D

Associate
OP
Pimps, Prostitutes, tarts and vicars are not my style and me and Davey are not up for that.

Again if a theme is chosen it will be not involve expensive costumes. A theme wasn’t part of our plan and I think it will take something away for the legend Braintree will become.

Associate
OP
Pimps, Prostitutes, tarts and vicars are not my style and me and Davey are not up for that.

Again if a theme is chosen it will be not involve expensive costumes. A theme wasn’t part of our plan and I think it will take something away for the legend Braintree will become.

Associate
OP
I don't like it that packed either Piggy I wouldn't say it is any worse than Chicargo's other night on the dance floor - just more headbanging ;)

It is rather warm - but five mins on the stairs usually sorts me out and I have strange attacks when get too warm - shaking, dizzy usually followed by lots of vomit! Like I said earlier I'm going in a few weeks and I will see if its really busy and if so will come up with other options. Most places in Liverpool are rather packed though. This is one of the biggest places to go in Liverpool with having 3 floors so I think its better than other venues for room. Plus I think we'll scare eveyone off so we'll have plenty of room ;)

Associate
OP
cyKey said:
I would say its roomier than most places I've been. Definetly roomier than say Baracuda or Zanzibar. Theres a dedicated dance area on each floor by the DJ, and then plenty of space on the side of it near the seats. Then you can move down half a level and chillout there.

Oh yeah forgot about the chillout area bit :)

The worst packed place imo is Yates in Queens Square hate it in there. Baracuda is always jam packed too.

Associate
OP
Jenjey said:
You'll take the heat if you survived chicagos.
It really depends on how many go. Like, we walked past there on saturday night and it was just manic. Queue was really long and people were coming out sweating buckets!
As haly said, take a few breathers if it gets bad, or we could go somewhere else Im sure hunny.

Another thing I've found with the Krazyhouse is the warmer outside the worse inside. In February I think it will be better :)

Associate
OP
Piggymon said:
One of the main problems is that I'm so short , everyone is shoulder height to me so if I'm in a crowd and can't move I can't see anything apart from people's shoulders and it's then I really go funny :/

Davey said he'll put you on his shoulders ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom