*** The Official AirPods {all gens} (and AirPods Pro [and AirPods Pro 2nd generation]) thread ***

Had to disable Siri reading out texts etc, never did it on the gen 1's but it does it now and then rang someone straight after, that's happened twice now.

Bought a set of Pros around last Christmas and they're genuinely one of my favourite ever purchases. Listen to them for I'd say 2-4 hours a day minimum; today I've probably done around 6 hours in total.
Does anyone know if it's possible to trade the old ones in or anything like that? Seems a waste to replace them while they still work fine. No one to give them to as I seemed to have surrounded myself with Android users!

Last edited:
Tempted to upgrade my APP to the Gen2 and let my partner have my old ones. Are they markedly better?
Yes. The tips fit much better in my ears and the noise cancellation is much improved. I had a big test this week what with the loudmouths visiting the office and the pros silenced them all. I was very impressed!

ANC is brilliant on them, this is on one of my dog walking routes right next to the M5, I can barely hear the traffic.

IMG-6456.jpg

Got to say that I am impressed with these for watching movies on my Apple TV! Well chuffed. Only thing I needed to do was the Audio calibration as the lip sync was terrible but now it’s perfect.

Been using my gen 2 pro’s on my commute today, the ANC is a lot better than the gen 1 and Beats Fit Pro’s. Sound quality is a fair bit better too.
I have both Gen1 Pros and Beats Fit Pros. I really prefer the sound of the Beats to the AirPods Pros. Fuller bass but not overpowering.
How would you describe the sound of the Gen2s? Closer to the Beats or the Gen1s?

Should find my work with the air pods pro 2. I can’t seem to get it working but works fine with iPads/phones etc. tried restarting phone as well as disabling and enabling in AirPods settings

Back
Top Bottom