• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official Alder Lake owners thread ***

Sgarrista
Commissario
Ideally, for 4 DIMM kits, they should be matched and on the QVL, I do recall running 4 DIMM DDR5 means you need to run them slower.

However, ensure you are running the 0811 bios as that helps with memory a lot, but it could be the case of needing to manually tweak the settings.

The only stuff QVL in 64gb flavors is slowwwwwwwww.

Will probably wait until a high speed 64gb kick on QVL turns up and just enjoy the system as it is stock for now, its still blazing fast :D

Associate
ddr4 tuning.

edit-Screenshot-22.png

njgBdW9

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Nice result there, down binning on or off? That must be a pretty good CPU is its fixed.

6200 Profile is all sorted.

gdrdc0v.png

Associate
I play at 1080p with a 12700k and a 980ti 1490core/1950mem and it is pretty damn fine
Good to hear. I was lucky that I managed to bag a 2070super before the prices went too silly (I could actually sell it today and make a profit!)

This'll be the first time I've upgraded because I want to rather than I need to so I'm hoping for impressive stuff :) This current system has done very well for the last 7 years.

Associate
5.3 all core on my 12600k. I’m maxed out on core will work on cache and ecores next.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Just a nzxt x63 aio in a meshify c. Asus prime p bottom of the line up board.

Associate
My parts arrived yesterday so I threw it together to check everything works.
Everything went smoothly and my Cinebench score has gone from 13000 with the 5820 to around 21000 with the 12700
BF1 went from around 100fps to 200 fps. Nice :)
Enjoying my H150 Elite LCD screen. Stupidly expensive and not needed but it's fun ;)

Now need to sort the spaghetti mess at the back of the case (I both love and loathe RGB!)

Back
Top Bottom