*** The official Apple Watch Series 9, 10 (and Ultra 2) thread (it has double tap and everything!) ***

From experience, all of the screen protectors are either a) useless (the stick-on type) or b) really bulky (the clip-on type).

I always use a case and screen protector for my phone but my S4 Aluminium watch has been naked from day 1. It has a few light scuffs but nothing major. On the other hand, my wife’s S4 has a big crack in the screen so YMMV.

As far as stands go, I have the predecessor to this Belkin one and it’s very good. However, mine doesn’t do wireless charing for the AirPods, it has a USB connection. I’ve actually found that very useful for charing other things, so I’m now looking at a 4-in-1 dock like this Zens one.

I like that zen one. I’ve had the belkin one to the same one you have i thought it was great. I upgraded if you will do the anker cube.

Still can’t believe how bad the battery life is on these. Even the new ultra 2 can only manage 36 hours in normal use. Pathetic!

Just seems light years behind Garmin.
Same thoughts, the fanboy in me would love to get an ultra but I know I’d regret not getting the fenix 7x pro solely because of the battery.

I'm still on an S3 and have been holding out to upgrade. I was hoping that the ultra 2 would also bring a new colour (black/dark) and better battery (was hoping for 3 or 4 days), unfortunately, it hasn't, but the fact it will still be a massive upgrade over my S3 I expect I will still get one

Still can’t believe how bad the battery life is on these. Even the new ultra 2 can only manage 36 hours in normal use. Pathetic!

Just seems light years behind Garmin.
Having had multiple iterations over the years, I can’t say it’s ever been a problem. I wear it during the day, I charge it at night, repeat.

Those of you who use your watch for sleep tracking, what do you actually do with the data?

I've always had an issue with sleep data because its not very actionable. With Garmin at least it feeds into your body battery and recovery metrics. In some cases the data can get in your head for things like working out or making observations on your current state.

I've always had an issue with sleep data because its not very actionable. With Garmin at least it feeds into your body battery and recovery metrics. In some cases the data can get in your head for things like working out or making observations on your current state.
That body battery on Garmin I found to be a gimmick. Rode 140 miles, had 6 hours sleep and it told me a I was good to go! I can assure you I wasn’t :cry:

That body battery on Garmin I found to be a gimmick. Rode 140 miles, had 6 hours sleep and it told me a I was good to go! I can assure you I wasn’t :cry:

Oh I agree, the metrics aren't a replacement for good old fashioned listening to your body. I don't need a watch to tell me if i'm feeling good for a workout or not.

Doesn't help that Garmin sleep tracking a mediocre to start with.

Does anyone know if all these 3 in 1 charging stations on Amazon will utilise fast charging, or is it all about the actual charger supplied with the watch?

I believe the Belkin provides the full power, but may need to do some digging to find out.

Apple charged me on the 13th and this morning charged me again for my S9 purchase. They claim no other charge, and because all the details are the same on Barclays side and both are still sitting in pending, they can’t do anything about it either.

And yet here I am £858 down in my account.. Just a ********.

For all the praise Apple get regarding CS, this has been a horrible experience. Just absolutely no wanting to get anything sorted.

One will be a charge, the other will be a pre-authorisation. The charge will go through, the pre-charge will vanish.

/edited because of bad wording.
I have never in my time buying Apple products had this happen to me. The charge that is intially made then leaves my pending charges and then shows on my statement.

Not once have has there been a pre authorisation and then another charge afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom