*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, £45 on Blizzard Digital download.

I'm not trusting Amazon again, twice burnt, forever...erm, not ordering!

Would rather go digital download so I can guarantee I'll get it on release - but seems there are no other options. And its not like I can go to the shops to pick it up, cause no bugger sells PC games anymore!!

Ive read that it will be region locked, just like wow, where Europe are separated from north America and so on

That's quite pathetic for a game in this day and age, stupid Blizzard get with the times!

Suppose I won't bother with getting this game now, it requires constant internet connection and I can't play on American servers, no thank you for a Diablo game Blizzard.

I head it had regions for the real money auctions to happen but i'm not sure how locked it is.

Just watched a video showing a press event, it seems that you will be locked to your local real money auction house but can play with anyone around the world and use any around the world gold auction house good times!

Just watched a video showing a press event, it seems that you will be locked to your local real money auction house but can play with anyone around the world and use any around the world gold auction house good times!

This is how I've come to understand it.

You'll be placed in default servers for finding teams in gameplay, but will be able to override this to play with friends in other regions.

You know what the most insane, hysterical thing is?
This is coming out before Torchlight II.

ya TL devs really screwed that one up ... IMO even if they made a game that was only just a small step up from TL1 - they would have made big money from all the hype and people wanting to play D3 ...
I for one loved TL1 even thou; honestly - it wasnt that well balanced.

really bad move on their part. They would need to come out with TL2 today to rack in some good sales; because even thou I loved TL1 and would for sure buy it if it came out before may 15th ... not sure what I would do after may 15th.

I mean they rushed out TL1 and sold a ton of copes ... they have had much more time with tl2 and have upped the staff working it by a lot ... dont they think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom