*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously this sucks, thats like 4 people on this thread have got the digital copy from blizz and been given beta access....I WANTS! :mad:

I didn't get the digital copy I have it ordered at amazon, but I had applied for the beta absolutely ages ago.

Have been playing it a bit today and it is really fun. There is gonna be a character wipe with the patch that is coming later today so I won't be playing too much further today, gonna wait till tomorrow to play some more.

Anything decent in the patch?

I played all the classes in the beta (cept I never finished the witch doctor because I found him a bit boring tbh). No new content I assume?

I did pre-order the CE on Amazon - quite expensive but i've enjoyed the beta so far and I really loved Diablo 2 back in the day.

£45 for a Digital copy is a complete ripoff, I really do not understand how they have the nerve to do that.
Anyway I've ordered the CE off amazon as I found some gift vouchers I have not used so Result :)

i hate it when games are always way overpriced on the digital download website when its so much cheaper for a physical copy, you'd think it would be the other way round!

i hate it when games are always way overpriced on the digital download website when its so much cheaper for a physical copy, you'd think it would be the other way round!

The problem is, if digital downloads were always cheaper then physical stores may see a large loss in sales and start to refuse to stock a game unless they can price the digital version at a price where physical stores can compete.

Are there any high-street stores when you can pick up PC games now? I visited a bunch to get ME3 and couldn't find any stockists - I even tried some of the big supermarkets, no dice.

Not doing pre-order online, roulette to see if you get it on release or 5 day later...

Are there any high-street stores when you can pick up PC games now? I visited a bunch to get ME3 and couldn't find any stockists - I even tried some of the big supermarkets, no dice.

Not doing pre-order online, roulette to see if you get it on release or 5 day later...

Shop.to, you'll get it on release or the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom