*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure if tescoentertainment was a legit tesco site at first as they don't even have a product image for the collectors edition and haven't updated the release date yet. At £55 though it's worth the hassle of having to deal with such a neglected website to save £15 over the amazon version.

Looks like they are updating the Tesco site, as it looked completely different last week.

They are good for pre-orders though, I've bought my last 3-4 games through them and all have turned up before release date.

Plus they do release day price matching as well, so if anywhere sells the game cheaper then them on release day you get the difference refunded.

Had that happen with ME3, I ordered at £29.97, but somewhere did it for £27.XX and I got the difference refunded straight away.

Good site tbh.

Yeah, it seems that tesco has now increased the price to £70 so it's the same as amazon, although it still hasn't updated the release date yet.

is the beta finished :confused: i downloaded the files when i try to launch it to installl it just says game is not out yet

Is this the case of people not reading exactly what they have/bought and that it was "download now, play on release". Because a few people already in this thread seem to suggest they think they have beta when they don't?
No, it isn't finished.

It should say on your account.
Diablo III®
Beta

I wasn't sure if tescoentertainment was a legit tesco site at first as they don't even have a product image for the collectors edition and haven't updated the release date yet. At £55 though it's worth the hassle of having to deal with such a neglected website to save £15 over the amazon version.

Can I just add Tesco are pretty great with pre-orders. Last 5 games I have pre-ordered have arrived two days early. Can't fault them at all.

Is this the case of people not reading exactly what they have/bought and that it was "download now, play on release". Because a few people already in this thread seem to suggest they think they have beta when they don't?
No, it isn't finished.

It should say on your account.
Diablo III®
Beta

ok mine just says Diablo III ty for clearing it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom