*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a guess from what I've heard it works similar to GW, only you can't see anything for other people (think Hero/Henchman stealing loot, like the leaching ******** they are). Items might time out after a little while if you don't pick them up and become viewable to everyone which seems logical and obviously leaving makes your stuff free for all.

well not sure how long it takes to complete the game on normal but u will probably be around lvl 30ish or so when u finish it , you still not have all the skills and runes as they go up to lvl 60.

so replay value is better gear more skills and runes i guess

Yeah like D1 and D2 theres a normal, nightmare and hell mode which you go through after completing each one with your character. Also D3 has added another even harder mode called inferno.

Yeah like D1 and D2 theres a normal, nightmare and hell mode which you go through after completing each one with your character. Also D3 has added another even harder mode called inferno.

Oh that sounds like a barrel of laughs :p. I only ever completed Hell once on D2 and that was with a Fire/Ice Sorceress. I tried and failed with all of the others if I'm honest as I could get through Nightmare on pretty much all them but Hell was just 1 step too far :(.

Will certainly look at playing co-op a lot more than on D2, as I was a bit late to the D2 party so only really played single player, co-op on occasion however was always difficult to find a time when all my friends were around to continue the game - playing with randomers could be a bit hit and miss.

Actually - slight correction. Single player in D1 was/is locked to normal difficulty. Only way to change it was to play a higher difficulty multiplayer game and then switch to single in the same game seating. It would revert to normal difficulty after you quit the game though. The expansion pack - Hellfire - allowed you to choose higher difficulties for single player games.

@Purdy - you mean the beta or the dissertation? :D

D: I have my dissertation due in 2 weeks and I just got beta access.

Why do you test me, life!

You now have the ultimate motivation to get your dissertation finished early, play the beta for a week, then go back after forgetting everything you just wrote and giving it a real proof read.

You just have to work with the hand you were dealt ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom