*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Thanks for the tips, I've made a few changes where I could & that has helped a bit although I am still dying a lot still & have ran out of tokens that you need for the greater rifts so I'm not quite sure what to do next :/

Associate
2 more Q's, I noticed looking at some of the builds people have more than 1 selection from each area e.g. the some WD builds I've seen having both fetish army & gargantuan, any idea how this is possible? 2nd Q, if I have an item in kanais's cube does that mean its selected for me?

Associate
fetish army is only used for blocking mobs that try to hit you in close range, they do barely any damage - the gargs do the big damage, thats why the short mans finger is mandatory :)

you made a remark about fetish army and garg together not being possible - have you enable elective mode...?
http://uk.ign.com/wikis/diablo-3/Elective_Mode

once you have extracted legendary powers to the cube you need to then select them yourself for them to be active, there are 3 slots you can fill with powers

any more questions then feel free to ask - I can understand it being an overwhelming game to set foot in so I'm happy to help :)

Associate
Thanks Dean, both this & Destiny are both games I enjoy but half the time I have no idea whats going on or what I'm meant to be doing :/

I didnt have elective mode on which explains that :)

Back to the cube I now have an axe & trousers in there so guess I need to do some jewellery next before I can extract from it? I cant see an extract button.

Will keep an eye our for short man finger as well. I do seem to have something called bane of the stricken & another called bane of the powerful on 2 items of jewellery but both say level 0 so that sounds like something else I have no idea about. Remember when games came with huge manuals for this sort of stuff lol

Soldato
put items in the cube doesn't do anything, you need to extract the powers and select them in the slots at the bottom of the cube screen. In the bottom right of the cube 'screen' there is a red button (or icon, can't recall what the icon is) this should expand the screen/tab a bit more to show you a recipe, there are 8 you can move through. I think the extract recipe is the first.

Sorry if that didn't make sense, it did in my head...

Associate
I have 2 items in the bottom 3 slots (so 1 for jewellery is empty) the button bottom right is for recipes which brings up a choice of 10. Doing this got 2 of my items from the inventory & in to 2/3 items in the slots, its what I do with them from here I dont get.

Soldato
Jayman, if you see me online just send me a PM and I'll happily run some high level rifts to hopefully get you some better gear. (I'm Saurazgul ingame)

The blood shards you get from rifting can be traded for armor/weapons/accessories with Kadala next to the Rift portal. More often than not you get normal items but every now and then you can get class specific set items, so it's worth running rift after rift.

I'm a casual player, I don't have uber gear compared to most but rifting upto torment 7-8 atm.

Associate
Sent you a friend request eekfek, cheers :)

Thanks for the video DeanT77 - looks like whatever you have selected in the cube for the slots (weapon, armour, jewel) is auto equipped points wise to your character.

I've now started getting some legendary jewellery, so should I be swapping that out for the other gems? No sign of the short mans fingers.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Tempted to jump back on D3! Had a few chars at 70 but never really chased the end game.

Come and join the fun,

Was thinking how the clan could perhaps mesh more and how to encourage clan members run together a bit more. Often people do their own thing and don't even talk apart from the regulars. Ideas guys?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
just reached 66 with my witch doctor was good fun.. doing adventure mode now!

any tips i need to know?

Try and get to 70 ASAP, then do rifts to get rifts keys and then you do GRs using the rift keys. Along the way you should start getting gear and just keep going for upgrades. Also remember to get the cube asap this unlocks all the additional legendary items you can use without wearing them.

If there is anyone who wants to join the ocuk clan please leave your battlenet ID and we can then send you invites.

Soldato
Try and get to 70 ASAP, then do rifts to get rifts keys and then you do GRs using the rift keys. Along the way you should start getting gear and just keep going for upgrades. Also remember to get the cube asap this unlocks all the additional legendary items you can use without wearing them.

If there is anyone who wants to join the ocuk clan please leave your battlenet ID and we can then send you invites.

am 70 now and done a few GRs ive been playing the game since the start on hard difficulty and i noticed theres different levels for rifts what are they exactly think i saw 1 - 13 cant remember exactly

Ingenium#2703 is my ID throw me an invite please :D

Soldato
I've sent you a request and then I'll get the invite sent.

Greater Rifts have iirc 3 difficulty levels for each Torment setting...they just grant more xp/gold/better gear but at the cost of less time to beat the rift guardian. If you complete it in time you get 5 chances to upgrade any legendary gems you have.

Im online now, Saurazgul <---

Soldato
As one or 2 of you may have noticed I'm now back and hitting this as often as I can. Thanks again to whoever kindly bumped my season character up the other night

Back
Top Bottom