***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Bought the Vector from the Special Vendor in the BOO. It's pretty good damage but the magazine is so small I feel like I'm just endlessly reloading. Definitely prefer my 182 MP5.

Soldato
I got the vector too. Purely to just use the coins on! Pity its worse than the BoO Aug from a couple of weeks ago so if you have the aug, you can safely skip this vector.
The bottom talent might be attractive though, but the lower dps/smaller mag size and what felt like worse handling compared to the aug made me file the vector in the stash for now :(

Soldato
Join us. Venom knows challenge mode inside out and we always do it first time.

Wut? you actuality doing PvE now :D?

Will be playing more regularly once the patch hits. Seems to have quite a few nice changes.

They really need tighten the roll range of the main stats and weapon damage. Just feels like there is no progression in gear for time spent playing atm

Soldato
Had to skip around a large group roughing everyone, managed to keep away with another solo player. I helped him get out of a pickle and hen he shot me in the back. Luckily he tried to hide close so I found him and killed him. As he as rogue I got more than twice the amount he got from me.

Associate
Xbox One. I have always been left alone just wandering around in DZs 1-3.
I actually got invited by a group last night to join them. Spent a few hours just grinding out finding gear in the DZ with no one turning on each other. Obviously had a few battles with other groups who were constantly rogue but it was a lot more enjoyable than trying to play solo in there.

Associate
What are peoples thoughts for the post Reckless+Sentry / 1.2 meta?

I had a play around yesterday with a 3 Striker / 2 Sentry / Savage build, seemed to work pretty well, but still need to see how the changes to Brutal effects DPS

Trying to hit that 75% armour will be tricky too

Soldato
Finally managed to complete FL challenging. Got a nice 240 striker chest for my troubles. :)

It was enough of a grind on hard... Still, that's a good reward though. I still haven't managed to get a green drop from any of the other challenging missions... Gear mods ahoy on Lincoln Tunnel for the last 5+ attempts!:mad::(

I have a question for you guys. Obviously once you've hit level 30, do you really need XP bonuses on your gear anymore or can i re-roll them for something else that's more useful? Or do these XP bonuses also help me in the DZ?

Soldato
It was enough of a grind on hard... Still, that's a good reward though. I still haven't managed to get a green drop from any of the other challenging missions... Gear mods ahoy on Lincoln Tunnel for the last 5+ attempts!:mad::(

I have a question for you guys. Obviously once you've hit level 30, do you really need XP bonuses on your gear anymore or can i re-roll them for something else that's more useful? Or do these XP bonuses also help me in the DZ?

XP bonuses still help in the DZ.

Associate

Yes, +XP gear works for the DZ too. Although, I would recommend finding a workable +XP gear set to equip for DZ farming. Do not waste your only re-roll on your best gear to try and get +XP. Much more worthwhile to roll for armour, crit chance / damage or bleed resist etc

Associate
What is it with Lexington, I've had three gear set drops from there and none from anywhere else. Not managed to get a group to do FL either yet, they either kick me or they are tards who either don't revive, start the incursion before you even spawn so you can't enter or just have no idea/~140GS. Oh well I'll spend a couple more hours trying today I suppose.

Soldato
XP bonuses still help in the DZ.

Yes, +XP gear works for the DZ too. Although, I would recommend finding a workable +XP gear set to equip for DZ farming. Do not waste your only re-roll on your best gear to try and get +XP. Much more worthwhile to roll for armour, crit chance / damage or bleed resist etc

Dammit! :o I've kind of go two sets going on now anyway with greens and golds for most of my armour of which i carry 2 of each so maybe i can adjust one set to continue to have XP plus and the other without it. And maybe adjust the XP plus to be even more XP plus?

I do like that its so customisable but sometimes it can be a minefield. I spent 250k the other night trying to get an extra 1 point on firearms to enable my talents to work on my weapons because i needed an extra 143 but in my plethora of harvested gear mods only had a max of 142... :o To top it all i didn't really notice much difference either! Haha!

Associate
What is it with Lexington, I've had three gear set drops from there and none from anywhere else. Not managed to get a group to do FL either yet, they either kick me or they are tards who either don't revive, start the incursion before you even spawn so you can't enter or just have no idea/~140GS. Oh well I'll spend a couple more hours trying today I suppose.

Message me later, I'm sure we can find another 2 and take you through CM

I do like that its so customisable but sometimes it can be a minefield. I spent 250k the other night trying to get an extra 1 point on firearms to enable my talents to work on my weapons because i needed an extra 143 but in my plethora of harvested gear mods only had a max of 142... :o To top it all i didn't really notice much difference either! Haha!

Lol - I know the feeling. Remember that if you have a decent set of perks on a piece of gear, that it may be worth looking at the roll range for the main firearms stat. E.g. If its sat at 460 and the roll range is 450-570 its potentially worth re-rolling.

Soldato

Lol - I know the feeling. Remember that if you have a decent set of perks on a piece of gear, that it may be worth looking at the roll range for the main firearms stat. E.g. If its sat at 460 and the roll range is 450-570 its potentially worth re-rolling.

A good 200k+ was me trying to get the firearms up. First roll offered me the same for firearms but higher for the others so i thought do i take the higher other one and then change another piece of gear that has that higher and re-roll to try and do the same as above with firearms?! I thought no, that's too complicated so i took the same firearms and rolled again as i only needed 1 point more. Again, same for firearms but more for the others... So i persisted and finally got what i was after when i probably should have took the option to change.. :o The problem was i could see myself then getting the same for firearms on the roll of the second piece of gear and then end up chasing stats around all my gear! :D:cool:

The above is probably confusing to read/comprehend but i hope you know what i mean. :D

Oh and another thing while I'm posting. I was with some guys on Lincoln tunnel and this guy was literally tearing through the yellows like they weren't even there with some semi automatic marksman looking rifle. After the breach he was up high on the left as if you are looking towards the sniper boss and the moment the group of 8+ guys spawned he just tore through them before they could even jump down. Any ideas what he may have been using? The rate of fire was far quicker than my 182 Police Marksmen rifle and it was beastly. I'd love to have seen his load out.

Recently I've changed from sticky launcher/mines/recovery link to pulse/first aid/tactical link

I've really noticed the difference in the amount of damage i dish out when i use them and don't really miss the launcher/mines. What i did also notice when i started actually looking through all my stats is that i could change some things that then weren't needed as i wasn't using sticky/mines. i.e. the 40% extra damage on your second explosive and things like that. So i adjust those with the above too and they also helped.

This then lead me to the screen that basically summarises everything and i realised that although i had a xx amount of Critical damage i had 0% critical chance... So correct me if I'm wrong but i took this to mean that my extra critical damage isn't actually going to do anything until i pulse?(That raises the critical hit chance to xx%) If so that's quite:o:o

Associate

Thanks for the offer venom, hopefully I won't have a job on tonight and I can do it. I will warn you though that I haven't even done the hard mode yet (couldn't get a good group) but I'll give it a go. I'm GS 190.

Associate
What time does the patch drop today? Should be around on XBO if anyone fancies the new Incursion this evening

You can download the patch now, 4.5gigs. Servers are down for 3hours. Will be on tonight to try the new Incursion. Feel free to add me (th3wu).

Back
Top Bottom