*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

Soldato
That's just for Elite Dangerous & not the Horizons Season Pass which includes a lot of content such as Engineers and landings on planets without atmospheres so I personally wouldn't recommend just the base game. The price for both is £39.99 for Commander Deluxe Edition or £39.98 for just ED + Horizons.

Can almost guarantee that it'll be on sale again before January too.

Soldato
Sometimes they offer lifetime expansion passes as well. Well, they have since launch anyway.

I got it as part of the alpha tester package. One more expansion and it's paid for itself :p

Soldato
Sometimes they offer lifetime expansion passes as well. Well, they have since launch anyway.

I got it as part of the alpha tester package. One more expansion and it's paid for itself :p
I would say look at it from the point of view of how many hours you spent on it.... I'm sure you got your moneys worth :)

Associate
Folks... just a question about SRVs...

Yep all good fun.. .Zipping around a planet.
Is there any critical game missions which depends solely on SRVs?

I noticed skimmer missions but you can still kill skimmers from the air.

Depends what you mean by game critical. No type of mission is critical as in you have to do it but there are missions that can only be done using an SRV such as Planetary Scan Missions as you can only scan the Data Point with an SRV plus Planetary Salvage as it's the only way to pick up cargo from a planets surface.

You don't have to wait that long since you are getting something special for free as part of Beyond :)

Soldato
Sigh, the two games I am interested in following has such toxic threads (this and SC). How are there still the same people who were posting months ago about how bored they are and how much they hate the game, still here posting the same boring opinions over and over. They obviously aren't here to add anything other than hate. A few new added moaners joined in on that too it seems.

If you don't like the game anymore, share your opinion about that etc fine, but don't keep coming back over and over trying to force feed the same opinion and almost belittling people who do like it still. Jeeez!!!! :p

Associate
If you don't like the game anymore, share your opinion about that etc fine, but don't keep coming back over and over trying to force feed the same opinion and almost belittling people who do like it still. Jeeez!!!! :p

Indeed. I suspect they have a repeat event in their calendars to remind them in pop in. When I dislike a game I post once then move on, why annoy other people?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Because elite is different.... Many of use are lifetime subs we actually have an interest in the development of the game.

It just so happens the development of the game is a complete and utter mess ball of tedium. Hence the criticism which is absolutely justified.

N

Soldato
Because elite is different.... Many of use are lifetime subs we actually have an interest in the development of the game.

It just so happens the development of the game is a complete and utter mess ball of tedium. Hence the criticism which is absolutely justified.

N

So what do you think you are achieving by constantly moaning here?

Soldato
I did, it was a question, as indicated by the question mark at the end, not sure why you would think otherwise. Nice to know that you're just whining for no reason though.

Soldato
Oculus Rift Core Beta is real game changer with Elite for me now, was doing long haul last night whilst watching a video pinned above my front cockpit view in game :D, wish I'd had it when I was doing high ls from nav point station passenger runs ;)

Permabanned
I did, it was a question, as indicated by the question mark at the end, not sure why you would think otherwise. Nice to know that you're just whining for no reason though.
I whine because the game is boring and im quite strong headed and i will grind though anything, been playing games since 1980....im nearly 43 so been around the block. However Elite is awful and i just wish the devs would pull there head out of there asses and just fix the game properly. I whine here because i cant believe how you all play it and be happy, i guess IQ levels are low for some people, what is it you guys are doing that im not in the game, what do you find so great about it?

Soldato
I whine because the game is boring and im quite strong headed and i will grind though anything, been playing games since 1980....im nearly 43 so been around the block. However Elite is awful and i just wish the devs would pull there head out of there asses and just fix the game properly. I whine here because i cant believe how you all play it and be happy, i guess IQ levels are low for some people, what is it you guys are doing that im not in the game, what do you find so great about it?

If you are going to suggest that those who are still playing it have a low IQ, maybe get your spelling and grammar correct first yea? Doesn't help your argument much at all.

Soldato

hmmm... you play an awful game for over a thousand hours and we're the ones with low IQ? right you are.

Soldato

43 and you haven't grown out of the mental capacity of a child?? Well done you :rolleyes:

Permabanned
If you are going to suggest that those who are still playing it have a low IQ, maybe get your spelling and grammar correct first yea? Doesn't help your argument much at all.
Dont matter at all because there is no argument, what ive said stands true, your just in denial....go admit it that you like pointing your ship at one place and pressing a button for hours upon hours on end..i dont have the IQ for that im afraid.

Back
Top Bottom