The *Official* Eve Online Thread

AlienWhere said:
but skully bein mean in there :(

Thats just sku1ly.. he really should know better than to smacktalk in "STK Scientific". The rest of us are nice normal blokes.. try and catch Defa, Sal, Feek or Twirrim Notme for a normal friendly chat.

Thanks to the missile nerf, prices of turret bs bpc's have gone up, and Raven bpc's have gone...doooooown :)

Ideally i would give our guys a kick and buy a bpo.

If you haven't got anything with more turret hardpoints than a tempy, furry muff. Wouldn't make a habit of it tho :p

If you want a cheap miner but dont want an untankable barge...BRUTIX.

7 Miner IIs
4 Cap Chargers (Named recommended)
1 Small Armor Repairer II
4 Co Pro IIs

8 Mining Drones.

Question ;) Looking to save for a Gallante Megathron, whats the best Roids to mine u rekon to get that 112mill lol?

If u wanna send me some sugestions in game... send them to West9 ;)

BigSuggaDanny said:
Question ;) Looking to save for a Gallante Megathron, whats the best Roids to mine u rekon to get that 112mill lol?

Kernite/Omber are the best money makers in high sec if you haul the isogen to lonetrek and sell, can make 4-5 mill per can if you sell for a nice price and have nice refining skills (around 150 isk per unit). Couple of days omber mining = Megathron

BigSuggaDanny said:

Domi > Megathron :D

I know complexes and pvp are good ways to make money for some people but out of the following ways to make isk from mining what would be the best use of my SP.

Starting standard:
Mining level4
Caladari Cruiser 3
Gallente Cruiser 3

1/ Train the Caladari skill to its max to make the use of the mining bonus on the Osprey (which I own) Probably mine in 0.5+
2/ Train for and buy a brutix which apparently can mine pretty well with 5 or 6 Mining II's and some drones for either protection or more mining. Mine in 0.4+
3/ Use the Osprey to mine until I can afford a dominix and train for a dominix without wasting time training the Caladari Cruiser as I wont use an Osprey when I have a Dominix.

Back
Top Bottom