The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Maybe ive missed something here, buts whats wrong with midslot cap rechargers?

On a different note, we nailed a rather unfortunate vagabond pilot lastnight (he was a KOS alliance target)
We were out on a mining op and the muppet managed to warp into the middle of us, 2 megas at optimal, a blackbird and a harpy, needless to say he wont be doing that again. :D

Last edited:
Nothing is wrong with the midslot cap rechargers, the low slot cap relays have a negative effect on shield boosting..active or passive i'm not quite sure

AlienWhere said:
Nothing is wrong with the midslot cap rechargers, the low slot cap relays have a negative effect on shield boosting..active or passive i'm not quite sure

sure i was just wondering my they had been left out of the equation. Never been a fan of lowslot cap relays, im a PDU2 fanBoi :D

Lostcorpse said:
Ah now that makes sence what you said last nit Alienwhere, i thought you meant you worked for Alienwhere not that you were alienwhere on the Forum lol.

lol here's me

DanSolo said:
sure i was just wondering my they had been left out of the equation. Never been a fan of lowslot cap relays, im a PDU2 fanBoi :D

PDU2 lol..wish I had the isk :(

AlienWhere said:
lol here's me

PDU2 lol..wish I had the isk :(

are you not in a corp that provides them? At D-F-C we run a scheme whereby all members ships, modules and insurance are paid for by the corp, aslong as people donate (in exchange for shares) to the corp :)

DanSolo said:
are you not in a corp that provides them? At D-F-C we run a scheme whereby all members ships, modules and insurance are paid for by the corp, aslong as people donate (in exchange for shares) to the corp :)

We operate a similar scheme in STK. Participation in corp events, or selfless work for the corp results in people being awarded Corp Credits, which can be used to purchase items off the corp, from ships to components. All items we have BPOs for can be purchased from corp at cost price too.

The other alternative is to mine minerals, and sell the minerals to corp (corp refiners handle the refining end of things as they're got high RE, and mineral specifics), at 5000 a unit of bistot, the money soon comes pouring into player coffers. Members could make more taking that bistot off to a refinery, then dragging the minerals up to empire, but you'd earn more by spending the time mining more bistot and passing to corp instead. Everyone wins that way, the players get lots of isk, and the corp gets loads of isk from selling minerals

New addition to our BPO collect: Expanded Cargohold I, the only T1 BPO still issued on a lottery basis. Should net us a pretty penny :D

Garp said:
We operate a similar scheme in STK. Participation in corp events, or selfless work for the corp results in people being awarded Corp Credits, which can be used to purchase items off the corp, from ships to components. All items we have BPOs for can be purchased from corp at cost price too.

New addition to our BPO collect: Expanded Cargohold I, the only T1 BPO still issued on a lottery basis. Should net us a pretty penny :D

Similar but we dont make members work for it :P or indeed pay for it :P ;) each to their own.

OO nice Expanded cargo hold, not a high isk product but a damn useful one at that.

Where are you STK guys based and are you in any alliance?

Dan

BTW the corp i'm with have access to APOC and Raven BPO so if you need a few copys let me know and i'll see what we can arrange, not sure of the ME and stuff the BPO's are at though. We also have an assortment of other PBO's.

Incedentally we should have 2 APOC's ready to sell on saturday if anyone is interested :D

Lostcorpse said:
BTW the corp i'm with have access to APOC and Raven BPO so if you need a few copys let me know and i'll see what we can arrange, not sure of the ME and stuff the BPO's are at though. We also have an assortment of other PBO's.

Incedentally we should have 2 APOC's ready to sell on saturday if anyone is interested :D

we may well be interested in a few apoc copies if you could provide more information to me, either here or ingame we can sort something out :)

DanSolo look for me in the OCuk channel in eve and you'll know if i'm on or not using the same name as here. i'll try and remmber to find out the info tonite :)

Should be on from about 6:30 onward need to move the remaining minerals for Apoc production.

ok mate, thanks, i play as "Commander Solo"

Dan

Dons: Anychance of making this a sticky, this is the 3rd eve thread in 2 months that is breaching 5-6 pages?

DanSolo said:
Similar but we dont make members work for it :P or indeed pay for it :P ;) each to their own.

OO nice Expanded cargo hold, not a high isk product but a damn useful one at that.

Where are you STK guys based and are you in any alliance?

Dan
Hmm, but you said they have to buy shares, so they are effectively paying for it. We only charge for the expensive t2 items, pretty much all other modules are freebies to members and realistically if someone wants a t2 module that's in the vault then they only get charged a token fee anyway. Frigates are free, and anything above that is at production plus a little bit, but the credits thing works well towards that.

We have two main bases, one is our production centre somewhere in Tash-Murkon and the other is currently in the south side of the universe although we're on the verge of moving a short distance where certain structures will be anchored ;)

We are in an alliance, we're one of the original four members of ASCN.

K.

Last edited:
While we're on the subject of BPOs and corporate pimpage, I might as well join in...
The BSC has almost all battleship BPOs, including the most researched (to my knowledge) Scorpion BPO in the game (ME42) :cool: Can do BPCs if anyone is interested in buying them, just contact Dregana in game :)

The BSC operates on a similar basis as other corps here, almost all modules are free to members except expensive battleship sized modules, such as weaponry or frequency crystals. All frigates/destroyers are free, anything larger can be bought from the corp at construction cost. We also keep fleets of corp owned/insured ships which can be lent out to members.

Last edited:
the corp we operate has a few members and is usually invite only. so we have about 10 active members, we do our own thing, help out when needed, we can just about make a proffice on the battleship sales but we happy.

I'd love to join and work for one of your corps but at the moment the MC camp half the gates around Tash Murkon where I am every evening and pop ASCN members very often

Back
Top Bottom