**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
Well, that sucks, I figured it was Saturday night (Sunday morning) as per usual. :(

Who has everyone got? TJ has the power, but Cruz is a beast and a master at not getting hit.... should be an interesting one. I used to like TJ, but after the events of him leaving TAM and ultimately started ****ging Faber, he's gone down in my estimations.

Associate
I've got Cruz on this one, I think he is incredibly sharp, incredibly technical & is a doubted man right now by the not so informed which will only drive him IMO.

Associate
Dillashaw v Cruz ~5am monday morning :/

I only noticed this last night when looking for weigh ins.

I wonder if this is because the UFC is in Boston and the patriots are playing tonight. I think last year the ufc was on the same night as the patriots game.

Anyway a bit gutted I will have to watch it after work on monday, too late to take leave.

Struggling with my predictions on this one.

I will go

Felder
Pearson
Browne
Pettis
errrrrrr Cruz, though I am not sure why, I suspect it is because his fight break downs seem incredibly technical. I don't really see why I am picking him though!

Not necessarily rooting for these, just the predictions.

Soldato
That eye!!!:eek::eek:

12507413_587395114744860_5743669040097139958_n.jpg

Associate
bt sport is ****ing **** man, set it to record, it ended before the last round of the cruz fight!! either way cruz masterclass the guy is amazing imo. Movement for days!!

Soldato
I don't know what it is about Cruz but I just don't find the guy entertaining to watch!

He never seems to put himself in a position to finish a fight but with his speed and movement, you'd think he could just as easily get into position as he seems to be able to avoid his opponent!

Fair play to him in this particular fight as you don't want to be standing there trading against Dillashaw's power, but in general I find the lighter of the weight classes very boring to watch!

Soldato
I don't know what it is about Cruz but I just don't find the guy entertaining to watch!

He never seems to put himself in a position to finish a fight but with his speed and movement, you'd think he could just as easily get into position as he seems to be able to avoid his opponent!

Fair play to him in this particular fight as you don't want to be standing there trading against Dillashaw's power, but in general I find the lighter of the weight classes very boring to watch!

Yeah, I feel the same. Bantamweight and flyweight are incredibly boring divisions imo, because generally they just don't have the knockout power, so you get two guys with awesome speed and cardio flying about the ring for 3-5 rounds and then it ends up with a judge's decision.

I think that's why Demetrious Johnson, for all his dominance, isn't a very popular champ.

Back
Top Bottom