**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
Travesty for MMA that Cruz got that decision, he has no interest in fighting. There's movement to setup attacks, then there's movement 30 yards back the second the guy you're fighting flinches. Boring as ****, the decisionator indeed. No doubt he will be out for an extended period and the division gets held back again, expect an interim belt on the line within the year.

Quite how Tony Weeks gives it 49-46 to Cruz is an absolute joke, anyone who gives Cruz the 4th round has absolutely no place in MMA judging.

Loved his comment about Kenflo at the end though, Dillashaw seems to be a bit of a douche so it's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Soldato
It was a close fight that either fighter could have taken - although I'd agree that Dillashaw was by far the aggressor and in close rounds this surely should be the deciding factor!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, judges should be instructed to score any rounds that aren't clearly won one way of the other as a draw - hopefully then there would be more of an incentive for fighters to "put their stamp on the round" - too many fighters are hoping to "edge" a round by staying out of range while trying to look busy and then score a weak combo or sneaky takedown towards the end in order to nick the round!

Last edited:
Associate
"Me and Jesus are cool" :D

When you think he's all finished with his antics then wham bam! he's back with some of the best lines ever!

One crazy fool who's gonna hear no end of trash talk when he does lose.. but you know what it's dam exciting to watch and listen too, fair play to him for making so much money and getting so far already.

tbh

tbh

Associate
Cain Velasquez is injured, I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Stipe Miocic taking the fight against Werdum instead.

Caporegime
Ridiculous how often he's injured, I like the guy but him being champ is no good for the division as ultimately it puts it on hold. How many times has he fought in 4 years, 4/5 at most?

I'd expect Werdum to handle Miocic comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom