*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
You never get bored of using the same players Jony :p
Not as much as most people on here :p

Once I get a decent untradable, I tend to stick to them, in this case it's TOTS Alonso/Valencia/Mane and Son and recently SBC Alonso.

I seem to have found the right players for my style of play which helps in me not wanting to sell them.

Soldato
Agree, having a stable team makes all the difference with maybe tweaking one or two players now and again. You get used to your players' positioning, what they can win/can't win, passes/finishes they can/can't make.

Don
Oh I agree, I'm sure the majority who chop and change could do a lot better in the game, I'm sure you all know by know repetitive things ain't my thing :p

I would win 15 in a row and still thing I could do better so I'll sell up and lost 10 in a row as a result. I would just struggle to keep motivated playing the game using the same player constantly.

Soldato
yeah I guess the motivation comes from trying to improve in the WL but now I've got Elite once my enthusiasm is waning. I want to try new players but then always end up resorting back to what works as I hate losing, even when I know I shouldn't be taking it too seriously.

Soldato
Gonna do Dembele and replace SIF Can I think.

Unsure on POTM Hazard and Modric who are relatively cheap.

Got to excited about Dembele and missed Ibra/Fernandinho :D ah well

Last edited:
Soldato
lol I know.

I almost sold Ronaldo to do a few of them but decided not to.

No player there will be better than him.

Aiming for Dembele and Fernandinho myself. They are the two players that you can link multiple leagues with premiership players. Their Normal cards are decent to boot!

Prices have gone insane. Gonna wait until tomorrow night for rewards before I do them.

Soldato
Is he decent at CM?

Kinda hoping Rento gets a Funties Card :)

Then I could do Modric Rento Alonso in the middle.

I also got A.cole for the birthday card cost me nothing.

Soldato
This is typical seasons for me.

Got relagated from Div1 drew most of my games. Needed 1 win from 2 but failed to do it. Was holding my own should have stayed up.

I'm now facing far superior players from Div 1 while playing in division 2. These players are a lot better than anyone one I faced in Div 1.

The Xbox player pool most be extremely small while playing offpeak.

Back
Top Bottom