*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
I used the 86 and he was woeful, just so slow and clunky.

Played 2 games and could not be bothered tonigh, last game was against a really awful player just 1-2 spamming with 96 Ronaldo at ST, pretty comfortable but just not enjoyable.. Weekend off will be nice at least.

Soldato
They really need to fix players quitting at important stages in Fifa 18

The win should be awarded if you won a pen or the other team gets a man sent off.

I understand giving the match back if its 0-0 and all even.

Had two People quit this morning after giving away penalties and one getting a man sent off.

Edit: make that 3 quits.... this time it was just 0-0.

Very frustrating just trying to get a season complete before I head out

Last edited:
Soldato
Back into Div 1!!

Felt like I was playing opponents with the same skill level as me for a change.

Had two games to clinch promotion. Played some guy with a team name of free win. Scored an OG then quit lol. I take it was only after the credits for SBC's

Soldato
Gerrard and Lampard today at some point?

Also, Modric as a CM completely screwed up my team with his high AWR, he keeps swapping with Best into CAM.

Soldato
Not interested them. Would have to completely change my team :/

Really want that Modric card but afraid of wrecking the balance I have now.

Casemiro Rento Alonso. Seem to be the prefect mix. They all chipping in with Goals. I also really don't notice Alonso's stamina now since bringing in Sanches.

Sanches is bound to be worth a shout for a Futties Card?

Soldato
I would've used SBC Modric if I still ran the Ronni/Bale/Son trio.

Doesn't Kante have too many special cards to be considered?

I've started using PHY attribute cards for Alonso to boost his stamina this WL :D

Soldato
no idea what they're picking the contenders on although yeah it makes sense that none of the ones so far have had any special cards that I can think of?

Soldato
Not a bad start, W9 L3 which is solid enough. Noticed a bit of input lag so calling it for the night. Not sure I can bothered with all 40 this weekend so may just hit 18 wins and call it. How are we all doing?

Lampard SBC has great face stats but in games are 99 acceleration and about 60 pace, can't see me doing that. Gerrard wouldn't be bad but 3* 3* kind writes him off for me.

Soldato
Not a bad start, W9 L3 which is solid enough. Noticed a bit of input lag so calling it for the night. Not sure I can bothered with all 40 this weekend so may just hit 18 wins and call it. How are we all doing?

Lampard SBC has great face stats but in games are 99 acceleration and about 60 pace, can't see me doing that. Gerrard wouldn't be bad but 3* 3* kind writes him off for me.

Yup, I stopped around 2pm today due to input delay. Currently 8-1 and wouldn't mind a friendly or two?

Don't see myself doing either Gerrard/Lampard, happy enough with Alonso :D

Don
Haha, gutted, staying in France for two weeks with the inlaws. Two weeks of passing the kids on and we can relax. I brought my PS4 with me...only to find I left the FIFA game in my PS4 Pro. FS! Put a wanted post on for a digital copy but not gonna buy the full jobby :p

Back
Top Bottom