***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Yep, glad you got the hang of it, you'll be hooked soon ;)

As for boost pressure, I meant it as a pre-race setup, not in race, unless you wanna pull over and do it at the side of the road ;)

Dont think this was posted yet but about a guy thats been playing the game (the new 14th Aug build).
Mentions lots of good things which some of you will be glad to hear.
Credit to Forza Central

That was awesome, gives a good insight into T10 and shows that they are true petrol-heads. Love that guy's G35 :cool:

I'm so ****ing pumped for this game right now :cool::cool:

Definitely looking forward to more pronounced sounds, esp from tuned cars. The BOV sound in FM2 is weak and distracting for me.

Reading between the lines of that htread as to why they were there, I take it this guy is some community drift nut from FM2. I would be expecting a drift video/screenshots that they've created during their time there, and maybe some samples from the paint editor.

Most dev houses ban mobile phones etc are VERY NDA concious. It's refreshing to have these guys just open their arms to questions and hint dropping. I'm really looking forward to this game. I can't afford a Fanatec but I might splash on an MS wheel and build a stand before release.

Playing a lot of FM2 too now. Wanna complete it (never bothered in the past) before FM3 release. Part of me wants to build a fan site too, but I think that's all catered for at the moment.

Yeah, I've been following his thread over on there and had a few questions answered regarding engine swaps etc.. great guy, part of Project BlackJack, one of the main drifting teams/clubs on FM1 and FM2, did videos on FM2 such as Rising Storm (http://www.projectblkj.com/videos/The_Rising_Storm.wmv)

Been refreshing, and viewing that thread way too much really, but the whole forum over there is a great place, good people who are really into the game and will be for a long long time, not just the honeymoon period like a lot of players are (and I am with so many titles)

£31.97 for pre-ordering at the mo, think I may have to purchase it!

First one was great, sent a few cars to someone on here once for tuning...thanks whoever that was!

Not sure if that was me or not, but if it came back covered in garish colours, smiley faces and/or semi naked women, it'll have been me :)

If it was a bit prone to oversteer, was defnitely me ;)

Awesome news about Donnington, wonder if we'll get both circuits or just one?

Fiat 500 at Donnington here I come! :D

Last edited:
Bad link for me, what did it say?

PUMA who are sponsoring FM3 had an article about the new Natasha Ganshang (sp?) being the new face of Forza, and that she was due to race at Donington later in the year, but hadn't been to the circuit before and was practicing it on FM3..

This seemed to indicate Donington was in the game..

However T10 soon jumped on it and said it was a mistake..

There is an outside chance it was a quick attempt to deny/cover it up, as BadNed on Forzacentral did initially go with it, and updated his track list, which he then revoked saying it was a surprise to him.. which is odd, as clearly he has much inside knowledge of T10 and all cars/tracks..

I wouldn't hold my breath however, but it would have been nice.

Back
Top Bottom