***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

WHY CAN'T IT BE OUT NOW

I don't think I've ever been so exited about a game before.

Same here mate.

I just 100% Forza 2. Thats 100% Aracde and Career! :D

Took ages, Hired a driver for a couple of enduros. All well worth it. However trying to get money together to get all cars from Europe.

Crack Open The Champagne FM3 Is Finished

Turn 10 community-manager Che Chou has confirmed that the master version of the title has been submitted to Microsoft to undergo the certification process. To celebrate the occasion, five new screenshots have been released, showing the BMW M3 E46 GTR, the Ferrari F430 and several other cars.

Linkage

Last edited:
The new pics look fantabulous :) Loving the attention to detail on the Viper, wheels and tyres :)

Game went to Cert last Friday the 5 pics on that article are a collection of photos from the past few weeks, sadly not new, but very sexual :D

Yeah Tim sometimes Virtual R is a bit behind on the news.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this soon. Cant wait to experience Forza now with a good wheel.
G25 always had that advantage and reason for me to get any multiplatform racing game on PS3 instead mostly because of the better FFB and pedals etc.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this, that Koenigsegg pic is now my wallpaper :)

I bought the MS wheel 6 months ago, but after using it a few times I've gone back to the controller, I find it nigh on impossible to use the brake pedal without locking up and spinning due to the lack of feeling or resistance. I'll keep hold of it and give it a try with F3, but I don't hold much hope.

hehe fair do's. I'm happy as larry with a pad for now, in the space I have right now thats the best idea, and I just wanna be on Forza 3 and enjoying the experience, simply cannot wait! :(

7 weeks, 3 days to go, maybe a bit sooner, I dunno, depends if the pre-order place I used ships a bit early :)

Is a Pit Pass update due tonight again?

Well, they do them every other tues but they're planning two updates this week according to Twitter. It'll b later tonight when/if it lands but we might get awed/friday update.

I think the guys who went to T10 on that other forum were doing a drift video using the games replay recording features, so maybe we'll see something of that nature.

Is a Pit Pass update due tonight again?

According to Che's Twitter, there will be 2 updates this week to make up for not being one last week.

Big MS/V8 Supercars announcement/meeting in Australia tomorrow (Soon in relatime) at a Lambo showroom in Sydney, speculations are pointing towards a possible inclusion of V8 Supercars and associated tracks, but in an interesting tidbit I read, it seems the V8 Supercars license with gaming means if they include anything, they need to include all, all cars, all tracks, whether this is true or not, or whether anything V8 Supercars related is even going to be announce, I don't know, but I would love it to be! Tgose races always look amazing, 10x more fun to watch than F1!

I said in on Forza Central and I'll say it here, should take the plan of Top Gear Circuit, set it in toally different surroundings and cheekily label it "Upper Cog Raceway" ;)

Are those pics actually representitive of the game? I think not. I remember before PGR4 game out we were seeing screenshots like the HQ Forza 3 ones released so far but the actual game looked nothing like as good.

I don't want to rain on everyones parade but all the screenshots are in photomode or whatever it's called. I'd be more interested to see what the actual IN GAME graphics look like.

I mean, have a look at the PGR4 screenshots here that we were all drooling over before the release, the actual game looks nothing like that! http://www.bizarrecreations.com/games/pgr4/screenshots.php

Last edited:
That would be really nice Tim if they get the V8s eh...

Ive just got confirmation in today from Thomas and Sebastian that I will be receiving their products for review on behalf of gtforums:

1) Wheel Stand Pro
2) Fanatec Renn Sport Wheel Stand

Expect a very good indepth review when they arrive in September, other reviews Ive seen havnt been really that good at comparing in detail these great and very popular products, so im going to concentrate on that.
Also look at them with the different wheels they support to help people get a better idea which is maybe better suited to their own needs or preferences.

If you havnt room for a cockpit and wish to be using a wheel in comfort these seem the most popular tools for the job...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom