***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Done :)

Very interested to see what happes regarding V8 Supercars, as mentioned in another thread with it being held at a Lambo Dealership, it is continuiing the whoel Forza 3 VW owned Audi R8 V10 5.8, now VW owned Lamborghini Dealership, they are almost as good as the mindscrew as Hideo, but no one is THAT good! :)

Bit more news from Che from neogaf, 2nd part of which could be tied in to possible V8 Superscars/Bathurst some other Aussie info..

New video is tomorrow with an online site exclusive.

As for the other announce, I'm being held back by PR and Australia until tomorrow morning.

On the other hand, it could be absolutely nothing to do with it!

Time will tell!

Ooh, video. I bet it's those guys dong some drifting. I hope it is. Teh best advert for the game is some enthusiasts playing it!

Im still admiring Forza 2. Such a lazy sod with it, 64% career and want to finish before FM3 lands. Problem is I've done a lot of the races already before I erased my old 360 and sold it.

Forza 2 was the reason why I still have my 360. I've managed to complete Career, Arcade and Time Trials ... trying to collect all the cars is near on impossible.

Ooh, video. I bet it's those guys dong some drifting. I hope it is. Teh best advert for the game is some enthusiasts playing it!

Im still admiring Forza 2. Such a lazy sod with it, 64% career and want to finish before FM3 lands. Problem is I've done a lot of the races already before I erased my old 360 and sold it.

FM2 still blows me away every time I load it up, just astonishing graphics and still the most graphically superior game I've played up to this date.

Funnily enough I've never bothered with career or multiplayer, car auctions, gifting, just 100% time trials. Sad really !

FM2 still blows me away every time I load it up, just astonishing graphics and still the most graphically superior game I've played up to this date.

Funnily enough I've never bothered with career or multiplayer, car auctions, gifting, just 100% time trials. Sad really !

FM2 may have many things going for it, but i don't think the gfx are one of them. It is a strange game though. Sometimes it looks amazing yet other times it can look crap.:confused:

I had the same aim to get it completed before number 3, completed career last week!

Cannot be bothered with buying all the cars though, would rather keep my limited funds for upgrading and tuning cars for multiplayer use...don't want loads of Ferrari's clogging up my garage and making it harder to find the cars I actually want to use. :D

I've only got the 30GS achievement left for getting 1m online credits to my name... Takes ALONG time :-( about 2/3rds of the way through that total now. I got all the games by purchasing an unlocked, painted car and then eventually selling locked cars with that where skinned at a fair price, i was making 500K credits per transaction after purchasing the car and the body kits to go with it. made it real easy.

Only 4 more events to finish for 100% on career

I could do with a bit more cash too, likewise I have several cars from Europe left to buy.

Race cars cost too much :(

Back
Top Bottom