***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Bugatti Veyron is in!
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/02/autoblog-video-exclusive-the-bugatti-veyron-joins-forza-motorsp/

34dhet4.jpg

Last edited:
I spent ages creating a old school BMW E30 M3 BTCC Touring car on Forza 2 the other day...

bmw1v.jpg

bmw2pum.jpg

Can't wait for Forza 3!

Last edited:
Not so much a drift veyron is it, more showing that like in relaity, a good driver can control a powerful car on the edge, hardly as if it is putting out 1000HP at all times, if money/safety was no option, it would/could be done, I'm sure.

*jumps off FM3 defence soapbox* :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skii
FM2 still blows me away every time I load it up, just astonishing graphics and still the most graphically superior game I've played up to this date.

Funnily enough I've never bothered with career or multiplayer, car auctions, gifting, just 100% time trials. Sad really !

FM2 may have many things going for it, but i don't think the gfx are one of them. It is a strange game though. Sometimes it looks amazing yet other times it can look crap.:confused:

The graphics on Forza 2 are terrible! PGR4 and Grid really do outclass it in every department. Skii must be very easily pleased!

Well it look absolutely nothing like the quality of any video or image released to date, so I think it's safe to assume it's a poor quality image.

Yeah, The Joystiq video is hideously compressed and that still is really poor quality..

Hopefully T10 will release some better images, and perhaps the uncompressed vid!

Oh, and a youtube of the vid if that's easier the Joystiq's stream..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skii
FM2 still blows me away every time I load it up, just astonishing graphics and still the most graphically superior game I've played up to this date.

Funnily enough I've never bothered with career or multiplayer, car auctions, gifting, just 100% time trials. Sad really !

The graphics on Forza 2 are terrible! PGR4 and Grid really do outclass it in every department. Skii must be very easily pleased!

In every department? You're talking ****.

The graphics on Forza 2 are terrible! PGR4 and Grid really do outclass it in every department.

I've had PGR4 for a long time, and played the demo of Grid, I only got Forza 2 last week and I wouldn't say the graphics are terrible at all. I would say Grid is the worst of the 3, with PGR4 a little better than Forza 2, but then the frame rate isn't always that high. Forzas graphics are always smooth and consistent, I really haven't noticed anything to complain about.

Forza 3 looks stunning, almost too good for the 360.

Yeah, The Joystiq video is hideously compressed and that still is really poor quality..

Hopefully T10 will release some better images, and perhaps the uncompressed vid!

Oh, and a youtube of the vid if that's easier the Joystiq's stream..

Youtube vid

By the looks of that video every single car in the game will have it's own set of working gauges with correct RPM limits etc! I think someone earlier in the thread asked if each car would have this - there's your answer!

I can't wait for this game!! :D

Has it been stated in this thread already, the full list of cars availible in the game?

Oh, dont have a go at me but Ive yet to play Forza 1 and 2. Im thinking it would be best to have a crack at them before I jump into the world of 3 :p

Back
Top Bottom