***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Soldato
Hah, just got to the store and the girl said she just found out it is actually £650. I told them to get lost. Went into another store and he wasn't even aware they were supposed to be selling it. Useless useless useless.... not impressed.

I'm sorry to hear that, I really am. I was wanting it today as well.

They are mugs. I highly doubt a lot of people will purchase it for £650, especially since almost all retailers will have it next week for £100-150 less.

Associate
They are mugs. I highly doubt a lot of people will purchase it for £650, especially since almost all retailers will have it next week for £100-150 less.

Probably trying to push people into getting contracts... but if they do want to pay 650 - well, win win for P4U. I would never use them personally. :mad:

Soldato
I spoke to P4U yesterday to ask when my handset would be sent out - I ordered over the phone on Wenesday morning.

They said they were awaiting stock and I would receive a confirmation email when it was dispatched.

Still no email and it's discouraging to read that they are sending stock to their stores instead of customers who have ordered. :(

Soldato
I spoke to P4U yesterday to ask when my handset would be sent out - I ordered over the phone on Wenesday morning.

They said they were awaiting stock and I would receive a confirmation email when it was dispatched.

Still no email and it's discouraging to read that they are sending stock to their stores instead of customers who have ordered. :(

My friend ordered over a week ago and received his first thing this morning. there is still hope for you yet.

He did receive a phone call 2 days ago stating delivery date however.

Soldato
Has anyone had any luck with O2 sim free at all?

I'm wondering if there's any alternatives to Phones4U and their ridiculous pricing strategy.

Associate
Hello All - couldnt remember my login or email address from a few years ago so had to make a new one.

And hello once again Uvarvu, I was the guy behind you in the queue.
What on earth happened to the guy who was there since midnight.. Or did you just go right to the till and pull out cash :p

I finished setting mine up before i left. The guy i was dealing with decided to go and help several other customers while i was sitting there getting ****ed off... Should have complained

Reza86, i believe you asked about spotify... Ill be trying it later today so ill let you know.

Anyway... Hello All

Man of Honour
OP
Hello All - couldnt remember my login or email address from a few years ago so had to make a new one.

And hello once again Uvarvu, I was the guy behind you in the queue.
What on earth happened to the guy who was there since midnight.. Or did you just go right to the till and pull out cash :p

Anyway... Hello All

Are you the guy with his finger up his nose? :D

galaxynexus7.jpg

Welcome aboard :)

Associate

I got my P4U dispatch email this morning at 9.50. It said the phone would be delivered by 1.00pm the next day via Royal Mail. I took that to mean Saturday so wasn't best pleased.

10 minutes after I got the email CityLink turned up. It was my P4U order!

They ain't got a clue- every chance yours will turn up.

I pre ordered with them on the 13th.

Hope yours turns up soon

Back
Top Bottom