*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Soldato
I think google are on to a winner here, its so powerful and cheap its hard not to just put the cash down.
i have first gen ipad but this I will preoreder tomorrow as its exactly what im after imo.

Soldato
Soldato
If it has a USB then why bother with a SD card slot? Get the usb/SD adaptor like Samsung did with their 10.1 and carry it around with you, will take a matter of minutes to move files and for £200 who cares quite frankly?

Winner in my opinion......just wish it was 10"!

Soldato
That's a ridiculously massive bezel and a fairly low res given the size... The lack of SD card slot is a shame too.

But I guess still good VFM if you can't afford an iPad.

JKD

JKD

Associate
16GB ordered. I'm just enjoying Android right now. Hopefully also swapping my iPhone 4s for a SGSIII this week also.

Caporegime

:rolleyes:

Hmm, apple products over rated and over priced products,

*looks at the hardware of the nexus 7 and compares to the ipad 2 and then compares the prices*........

No more needs to be said.

Sounds like someone is jealous :)

Ignore list me thinks :)

Soldato
But I can afford and ipad(and i have one) - that isnt the point.
this is smaller, just as powerful and has some great features.

you and your apple fanboys may deem this an tablet for the poor, but news flash - Google dont price their products just because it has an apple logo on it.
such a completely idiotic and naive thing to say.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Here we go with the iPad arguing... :p

This tablet is designed to undercut the iPad really, spec wise it doesn't compete with the new one but it is a lot cheaper.

The best way Google are going to get Android on tablets really going is by getting an Android tablet into the hands of as many people as possible, and this is a smart way of doing that.

Back
Top Bottom