**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Associate
I finally got this installed, had to sign in and out of my Google account to be eligible.

I'm really impressed by the beta, seems very solid and smooth to me, so far everything working nicely.

Soldato
Was tempted install p beta but what does the warning mean on the opt in page? Can it affect hardware warranty?

"You are solely responsible for any error, defect, damage or destruction due to such use, including damage to any device or loss of data."

Soldato
Was tempted install p beta but what does the warning mean on the opt in page? Can it affect hardware warranty?

"You are solely responsible for any error, defect, damage or destruction due to such use, including damage to any device or loss of data."
Isn't it released by Google itself though? Unlikely anything a factory reset wouldn't fix from a software perspective..

Associate
Personally I really like the new gesture commands, especially for quick app switching. Once you've done it a few times it becomes second nature and is now a quicker action than previously. It's especially handy if receiving a message while completing another task on the handset. I would like them to expand the gestures further and swipe left on the 'home' pill as a back gesture.

In general I am finding the whole 'P' experience very polished. I've not seen anything causing an issue in the last few days use, it could have been a full release as it's stable and polished for me. I do wish Microsoft would pull their finger out and fix their apps though (it seems to be the company portal that is causing the issues)

Soldato
...I didn't have that problem :p

I don't know what settings I have different to everyone else, but mine wont let me pull the app drawer up.

I've just reset to default and it wont swipe up to app drawer still... very odd.

Associate
...I didn't have that problem :p

I don't know what settings I have different to everyone else, but mine wont let me pull the app drawer up.

I've just reset to default and it wont swipe up to app drawer still... very odd.

I'm using the beta version of Nova if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom