**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Soldato
Dunno really, Apple give you refurbs too.

Having said that when I had to RMA they just gave me a code and said go order a brand new one off the Google Store, and it was brand new in retail packaging.

Is your dad's phone a Google direct purchase or from somewhere else?

It's contract. So I guess that will where he will have to go .

Funny his email stated it was a refurbished one .when I sent mine in it did not say anything about a refurbished

Soldato
Great phone. Picked up the 2 XL on Wednesday. Cooking from the Nexus 6P I'm actually pretty suprised how much of an upgrade it is

Associate
Upgraded from a Nexus 6P, really liking it so far. Anybody got a decent screen protector reccomendation? I'm pretty tempted to try it without...
For the first time I'm using without. Nothing is a very good fit with the curved edges unless you want to spend £50 for the one with the UV light.

Associate
For the first time I'm using without. Nothing is a very good fit with the curved edges unless you want to spend £50 for the one with the UV light.
Yeah, that's what I figured. When you're used to paying £10 that's a massive increase. I used the 6P with no screen protector for the last 6 months without getting even the tiniest scratch on it. My only worry is that Gorilla Glass 5 is supposeed to be more prone to scratches.

Associate
Is there anyway to connect the Pixel 2 to a Mac? I tried connecting to mine and Android File Transfer just complained there was no device. It didn't want to show up as a HDD to access anything as I've been able to do on past Android devices.

Back
Top Bottom