**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
They are either pulling off a pretty cool stunt or are going to look unbelievably stupid come october.
Seems hard to believe all those expensive HTC employees have only come up with that leaked XL monstrosity.

Soldato
Why would Google contact several YouTubers who've all criticized the notch to get specific clips from them to show at the event?

Unless they plan on a montage saying "the notch is crap but we don't care", it seems very odd.

Who said Google have contacted this guy with 101k subs. Sadly mate we live in a world were clicks = pennies and therefore you get this thing called clickbait

I would love it to be true. But seems odd to make a fake phone. Yeah fake renders sure. But make a fake phone with a notch ???

Mobster
Soldato
Who said Google have contacted this guy with 101k subs. Sadly mate we live in a world were clicks = pennies and therefore you get this thing called clickbait

I would love it to be true. But seems odd to make a fake phone. Yeah fake renders sure. But make a fake phone with a notch ???

It's a very good point, think you might be right :( I got all excited there for a second.

V_R

V_R

Soldato

That is what I was thinking too, also funny how the vid is 10:04, just enough to push it over the 10 min mark. (ad revenue) ;)

Soldato
YouTube is like Twitter gives any idiot a voice who perhaps going back a decade would not have a voice :)

I tend to stick to the big players when it comes to leaks. Ones that have already made a name for themselves and care more about reputation than views.

Saying that there is plenty going on to suggest something could be in the works. If Google don't have a surprise for us they must be sh****g themselves as they would have seen these rumours and the notch being a joke !

Soldato
Regardless how this all plays out I will likely change up my 2 xl for the smaller of the 3. Finding the xl just too big for one handed use. Keep accidentally hitting return or post when typing one handed. Need a handset slightly narrower

Soldato
Regardless how this all plays out I will likely change up my 2 xl for the smaller of the 3. Finding the xl just too big for one handed use. Keep accidentally hitting return or post when typing one handed. Need a handset slightly narrower

I will as it stands likely do the same. I am fine with the 2xl however I find the size of my work iPhone 7 a decent enough size. Also not so keen on the notch. Either way my 2XL is going great so I won't be rushing in for sure. Will wait for trusted reviews and hands on testing this time.... Unless they do some bundle with the pixel watch that makes it a must pre order.

Certainly no benfit on pre orders these days.

Associate
Yes I was thinking the same also. I went from a Nexus 5 to the 2XL which was quite a size increase but I think it's a tad too big for me. I like it to fit in my pockets better for work mainly.

Back
Top Bottom