***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
this wouldnt be so bad if there was a really good racing sim to entertain me while waiting but im yet to play a great racing game on the ps3, i think the last great racer i had was forza 2 but i sold my xbox not long after getting bored with that.

atleast ive got COD in a week, im sure that will hold me off till the official release or atleast christmas when im finally getting hold of RDR

Associate
You and me both... Hmmm taking bets on this now being a PS4 launch title...? PSM3 magazine had a 10 page launch feature this month, I read it and thought... Well that was good, no mention of any release date yet they say next month a full review..

Just what is going on? They said the game was delayed for production reasons and requirement for firmware updates to prevent piracy, yet we're reading about yet more new features and no release date..

Well, saves me another £40 this month, and maybe this year... lol

Obviously they aren't still adding features, just leaking them out gradually to keep people interested. It's basic promotion.

Soldato
I'd be much more forgiving if it was released sooner than later - than if its say delayed till 2011

if the latter you'd expect it to be as good as perfect ?

if the delay was due to production issues surely they would have been able to get a revised release date by now ? I don't understand.

Soldato
What i think wouldnt be as bad is if the game was official delayed cause in reality its been deleayed twice once in japan and once here but they have made then fans annoyed etc by us all constantly guessing gits....ill still have it however :p

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom