The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Associate
yea, thats pretty huge.. I'm really eager to see what they can do specifically for priests, they could really use some love.. its hard to imagine them actually getting even worse when next cards rotate out (standard)

Associate
For the few still into this, MSOG apparently launches with the December season, we won't be seeing anything rotate out until next year though :p

Probably best to just keep stacking up gold for the next adventure and just craft the 1/2 "must have" cards
Don't get me wrong, having a good time with the game still, going to abstain from spending anything though, short of amazon putting on some really absurd coin discount/sale (however unlikely)

Last edited:
Associate
So I bought the 50 packs but did the quests to get the extra 6 - so out of 56 packs I got:

Epic :

1 x Lunar visions
3 x Manic Soulcaster
2 x Mean street marshal
1 x Mana Geode
1 x Kabal Trafficker
1 x Golden Kabal Trafficker
1 x Weasel Tunnler
1 x Leatherclad Hogleader

Legendary

1 x Kazakus
1 x Madam Goya
1 x Wrathion

Golden (9 in total but Ive already mentioned the leg and epics) si the other 7 were

Common:

Smugglers run
Felfire potion
Street trickster
Naga Corsair
Tanaris Hogchopper

Rare:

Doppelgangster
Lotus Agents

Associate
Was flopping between ranks 9-11 last night (I'm 6 hours ahead of you guys atm) and buff Paladin seems to be the big one, hunter was common. Pirate decks if they draw well are very strong. Reno mage and Jade Druid were also about. They seem draw dependant. Too early to tell.

I managed to get a lot out of my 90 packs.

Associate
I think i'm really bad at this game. Been playing since WSOG came out and have spent quite a bit on packs. Never made it past rank 12 and have been doing terrible so far with the new expansion. May give up and start playing something else.

Man of Honour
I'm not really feeling it anymore. Game seems to have gone from Shamanstone: Heroes of Totemcraft, to Harrrrthstone: Heroes of Piratecraft.

Just one oppresive deck to the next with every set release.

Usually I buy a few pack bundles but this time I didn't. Aside from the preorder, all my packs were with gold. Maybe I won't even pre order the next one if it doesn't seem to improve.

Soldato
I think i'm really bad at this game. Been playing since WSOG came out and have spent quite a bit on packs. Never made it past rank 12 and have been doing terrible so far with the new expansion. May give up and start playing something else.

Look at j4ckiechan's Druid egg deck, really really good and should get you far in the ladder easily, and games are quick and hilarious and its not played a lot so many opponents dont know how to deal with it.

You basically play 1,2 drops and mass buff them with druid spells.
Deck list and him playing it here: https://www.twitch.tv/j4ckiechan/v/105025950

Last edited:
Associate
I put together a Warlock deck based around Kazakus (got really lucky to get him) and I out together an okay deck (warlock is the only deck I have enough cards to make a deck with, I tried mage originally but lacking far too main f the staple cards}, seemed to be doing okay for a bit - then went like 1-4 in my next few matches lol, but in all of them I felt like I was like 1-2 turns away from changing the game around, theres a few cards I dont have that would really help - mostly epic and legendary

Associate
Look at j4ckiechan's Druid egg deck, really really good and should get you far in the ladder easily, and games are quick and hilarious and its not played a lot so many opponents dont know how to deal with it.

You basically play 1,2 drops and mass buff them with druid spells.
Deck list and him playing it here: https://www.twitch.tv/j4ckiechan/v/105025950

Thanks for this. Will give it a go later tonight and see how I get on!

Associate
Is it possible to post my referral link here? (even though pretty much everyone who frequents this thread probably already plays) but I really want the new hero skin :p

Edit: Managed to get it :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone enjoying Gadgetzan? I haven't played much because it didn't really interest me. Just became jade druids every game. That and one or two meta decks are still stupidly op.

Is priest in any way viable again?

Man of Honour
Priest is one of the stronger classes now, so if you enjoy the class, good time to play it.

Personally haven't been enjoying HS lately, seems there's just too little variety in decks. Either you play pirates or you play a Kazakus deck. If you're doing something else, you're already at a disadvantage. Jade Druids are rare I find.

Back
Top Bottom